The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
omg, thats exactly the same as me! :biggrin::biggrin:

hrm...that episode 6 is what i thought was episode 5....??

whos been your fave winner? mines either eva or naima (?)
Reply 761
Cycle 8 episode 4 stuff:

Spoiler

Find the episode here - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=nrxd
Reply 762
So what do people think, Renee was she born a hag demon or had having a kid made her into one of those people who think they're suddenly superior to childless people? I'm personally going for the first choice, that sort of evil seems like to must be honed for years.

Although I gotta say she actually makes Jade look good in comparison, at least Jade was mostly only a cow because she was so deluded. I think Jade might take down Renee though, it didn't seem like words could penetrate the beautiful wings of our biracial butterfly.

And man, poor Jael in make-overs then to have that news whacked on her, man.
Favourite winner... damn I can't even remember the winners.

I remember Adrienne... Eva, Naima, Nicole (but I didn't like her).
Reply 764
don't forget yoanna and danielle!

i think those two have been my favourite winners :smile: though i really really liked Joanie and wished she would have won!
Yoanna and Eva I think were amazing, especially Eva. I also liked Mercedes and April, in fact cycle 2 was really good.
Just watched Cycle 8 Episode 4:

Spoiler

Fave winner... Danielle! I did love Mercedes though, i think she should of won series 2

-x-
Reply 767
didnt expect brooke to go last week thought the other girl eugena hasnt been great and expected it to be her
Reply 768
grace
don't forget yoanna and danielle!

i think those two have been my favourite winners :smile: though i really really liked Joanie and wished she would have won!

OMG, I loved Joanie to pieces! Was sooo shocked when she didn' win.
Reply 769
joanie was my fav that yr i think she should have won, even though danielle was great too, i was hoping it be joanie that yr
Who does everyone think will win series 7? I reckon it will be between Caridee and Melrose, the latter who I hate but the judges bum her, and Caridee is just really amazing. The rest are quite weak really, seeing as the judges have made some ridiculous decisions and booted out a few of the best ones instead of the terrible jaeda!!!
Oh yeah Yoanna was good! Who was Danielle, the girl with the gap in her teeth? What cycle was she in? Yeah I love Caridee :smile:
Yeah that's Danielle, Cycle 6 i believe!

-x-
Reply 773
Caridee reminds me of Joanie. Picture-wise they have the same sorta quirkyness. Melrose is just annoying.

The twins are growing on me too, although dunno how theyll be once one of them is eliminated. Could affect the remaining one's preformance.
Reply 774
jaeda and her hair issues are getting v boring now, i have medium to long lenght hair and i wouldnt like for it to be short, but i also know if i wanted to become a model , hair is important and can change a look drasticly so need to accept hair may face the chop at some point. she should be able to accept it if modelling as a career is what she really really wants. and am i wrong or didnt she say she wouldnt care about her hair being chopped off , it grows back before make over episode. maybe im wrong and it was another girl but i was sure it was her. short doesnt suit everyone , but it does suit her, she has a small face with fine features she has nothing to complain about
Reply 775
i know it was her! it was so funny, she was like 'they can do whatever they want with my hair, it grows so quickly anyway' now EVERY episode she complains about it!

i personally can see why she complains, because i think she's quite masculine lookiing and not 'delicate' enough to pull it off, i think she looks a bit like a 30-year-old man and not an 18-year-old girl, but hey, as she said it will grow back!
she's never 18?!
Reply 777
i agree that she's just being stupid about it. weigh it up. modelling contract worth soooo much money vs. short hair for a while....no contest!

why on earth have the judges kept her in this long?? that girl from a few cycles back...was it cassandra?...whoever wouldnt get her hair cut and constantly complained about it, didnt she get the boot because of her attitude? why not do that to jaeda? her pics arent even that great!
Reply 778
sparkler
she's never 18?!

i know, it's crazy, but she's 18 i swear. melrose is the oldest out of all of them, she's like 22
My verdict on cycle 8 so far...

Spoiler

Latest