The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
My verdict:

Spoiler

^

Spoiler

-x-
my friend just told me the winner of series 7..

oh. my. beeping. god. :mad:
:eek: Really?! Tut!! Big :hugs:!!!

I watched it last night on living, it's final 5 now isn't it? So at least you weren't too far off... would of been worse if she told you at the beginning!

-x-
Reply 864
Spoilers = evil. Poor you.
him: "i know the winner. its X"
me: "oh. my. god. i cant believe you just did that! beeping hell, hisname!"
him: "omg i'm sorry, i didn't know you didn't know"

argh, if he didn't know i didn't know, why bloody say anything at all?!?!

things like this really get to me, i just looove this show! now i've found out that naima and danielle won, and this series' winner too. dammit! i should go live in a cave....with sky tv, haha.
Reply 866
i'm happy that she wins :smile: i found out by accident as well, but it doesn't make the series tooo much less exciting because i still don't know what order the others are going to go out it!

it was sad last night when that spanish prick told jaeda he didn't like black girls.She should have gone out long ago, but the fact that his racism made her so obviously uncomfortable was a really unfortunate breaking point for her imo.
Reply 867
In regards to 8,

Spoiler

Btw, If you want to see ANTM cycle 8 try searching for member 888772 or Tyra's model show. They were I watched all mine.
if u missed an episode, go to:
alluc.org (you might want to google it first)
tv-shows
america's next top model
cycle ___
and click on the one that is uploaded by ChicoE or something

Enjoy!
Reply 869
Crazy, thanks, but it takes a while for ChicoE to upload and we're impatient :p:
Reply 870
it was sad last night when that spanish prick told jaeda he didn't like black girls.She should have gone out long ago, but the fact that his racism made her so obviously uncomfortable was a really unfortunate breaking point for her imo.

Imo, it was stupid that they kind of made out that she just had to deal with it. I would NEVER model with someone who said he didn't like white girls, and could you imagine if he'd said it to the likes of Naomi Campbell? Or Tyra to be fair, they'd have just walked off set. There really was no need for it at all.

Also, was Natasha totally having phone sex with her husband? I mean, on a shared phone it just seems so icky.
could i ask that people put all stuff about unscreened UK episodes behind spoilers?? i like to read this thread to talk about current series, i don't want to know anything about future episodes....

:smile:
We did do that... then forgot, lol :smile:

Cycle 8 stuff:

Spoiler

-x-
Reply 873
*crosses fingers* If youtube decides to be nice
Reply 874
Let's hope so!
*checks youtoob*
Next ep Cycle 8....

Spoiler

-x-
Reply 877
Where did you find it emmy? I haven't clicked the spoiler...
Reply 878
Nrxd on youtube only has up the judging sections of the new episode

And who goes home...

Spoiler

Cycle 8

Spoiler

Latest