Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Also still waiting for St Andrews and Durham History, and my application hasn't even moved from the Department yet! If I haven't heard soon I'm gonna phone them and ask what's going on (very politely, of course!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minta)
    Also still waiting for Durham History, and my application hasn't even moved from the Departement yet!
    Same here, how annoying is it?!? They told me by the end of feb it should have moved to college/rejection from dept.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire1985)
    Same here, how annoying is it?!? They told me by the end of feb it should have moved to college/rejection from dept.
    Well it's nearing the end of February now, so hopefully we'll see some progress in the next week or so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minta)
    Well it's nearing the end of February now, so hopefully we'll see some progress in the next week or so
    You never know... Hopefully! It is my first choice so I'm getting annoyed that I can't make my decisions yet :mad:

ReputationRep:
    waiting for Imperial and bristol for medicine...got an offer from Nottingham and a rejection from Cambridge...
    this whole episode is just bleeding stupid...whats the point of sending you a letter saying 'we have x number of applicant, please be patient'....this whole thing is a JOKE!

ReputationRep:
    So far:
    an offer from Birmingham (Law LLB) AAB
    Nottingham (Law Ba) - had to sit a test
    UCL - interview on March 24th
    Warwick - no reply
    KCl - no reply
    Oxford - rejection

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Nottingham for Psych, but I hear its very very heavily subscribed so I guess it's a good sign I haven't been rejected (...yet?...) It's just annoying when it's just one uni thats keeping you and all the others waiting.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for hull. Weird my friend heard from them about a month ago, must be a departmental thing. I'm just happy to see it's not just me who is still waiting on replies, i was getting a wee bit worried.

ReputationRep:
    This is going to sound drastic but, PHONE THEM ALL.
    As I have discovered today Royal Mail are a bunch of f**kups that don't care they lost my interview letter for my first choice University, which i missed and had to beg for another chance today.....
    better safe than sorry

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for the two following law departments...

Nottingham - test last tuesday
    Durham - No movement on their applicantion tracker since beginning of october, though ive recieved letters and things.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for Warwick-early childhood studies and Durham-education and geography. Don't care either way about Warwick but am dying to be accepted to Durham!! But the tracker has finally moved and I've been accepted by the deparment so now just waiting for the college! Glad I'm not the only one still in suspense

ReputationRep:
    LSE, UCL and Warwick

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Leeds Met - only other one I applied to was Bradford as planning to stay at home but got rejected so prob not a great move. Is it acceptable to call the uni if you haven't had a offer yet to see what stage your application is at?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.