Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    One of my English Lit teachers spends at least 20 minutes of our lesson chatting to us, about things which are completely unrelated to the subject. Whilst it is time wasting, it actually gives the class for some reason a relaxed but more focused attitude, and at the moment (as always) we are ahead of the other yr 13 English Lit classes Who would have thought Othello could be so fun?
    Yes my history teacher spent half an hour of every lesson chatting about how he used to bunk off cross-country and smoked weed in a shack on the course - but we were about a week behind his other class - then we were forced to work at double the speed in the final weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    Yes my history teacher spent half an hour of every lesson chatting about how he used to bunk off cross-country and smoked weed in a shack on the course - but we were about a week behind his other class - then we were forced to work at double the speed in the final weeks
    funny that, my totally strict history teacher, who's quite scary, named 'hawkeye' spent half an hour reminscising her past, how she cut her lectures etc because her proffessor told her that if she didn't like she could walk out - and told us the same thing, which culminated in Rachel and Alice walking out and her not even blinking - strange that.

ReputationRep:
    funny that, my totally strict history teacher, who's quite scary, named 'hawkeye' spent half an hour reminscising her past, how she cut her lectures etc because her proffessor told her that if she didn't like she could walk out - and told us the same thing, which culminated in Rachel and Alice walking out and her not even blinking - strange that.
    lol - very amusing that - by the way u all set?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    lol - very amusing that - by the way u all set?
    I still haven't packed, but i will speak to you as proposed at 7.00 - in ten minutes i'm going to have some icecream - and get to the hard task of deciding which clothes i want to take to California, which will probably result in tears, lol

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't packed, but i will speak to you as proposed at 7.00 - in ten minutes i'm going to have some icecream - and get to the hard task of deciding which clothes i want to take to California, which will probably result in tears, lol
    lol - ok cool - i wont hold u to 7 (expecting u to b late ) exactly - but i will be on around then! have fun packing!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.