Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most disturbing scene you've seen in a film? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For me it has to the scene in American History x when the white guy makes the black guy put his mouth on the kerb and then stamps on his head. I almost cried first time I saw it. So what about you peeps?

ReputationRep:
    in titanic, theres a scene when the ships sinking and all the rats are running through the corridor ewwww gross imagine being on a boat with rats

ReputationRep:
    The rape scenes in the shawshank redemption... as hilarious as people seem to think men getting raped in prison and turned into someone's "*****" is.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much the whole of 'The Human Centipede'. I have no idea why I watched it in the first place. I am sure I have been scarred for life.

Just remembered a French film I watched called 'Martyrs'. Sorry if I spoil it for anyone,but in the final scene,the heroine is beaten and skinned alive. Nice.

ReputationRep:
    The sex scenes in 'Je Ne T'aime Moi Non Plus'

ReputationRep:
    I'm rarely disturbed by anything anymore.

But when I first watched Reservoir Dogs at 13 with the ear-cutting scene I had nightmares for a week.

ReputationRep:
    A Serbian Film when the guy realises that he is raping his son.

In fact, bun dat, the entire film is one big mind ****.

ReputationRep:
    inb4 'A serbian film'

Edit: oh damn, too late :P

ReputationRep:
    the entirety of visitor q

(look it up)

ReputationRep:
    The rape scene in 'Irreversible' - It went on for like ten minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaiiStarh)
    Pretty much the whole of 'The Human Centipede'. I have no idea why I watched it in the first place. I am sure I have been scarred for life.
    Really? The movie is just a joke, it's incredibly hard to take it seriously at all.

ReputationRep:
    The 'lust' scene in Seven. D:

ReputationRep:
    I Spit In Your Grave (2010) - The whole movie pretty much disturbed me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnut)
    inb4 'A serbian film'

Edit: oh damn, too late :P

ReputationRep:
    The whole of meet the spartans was horrific, I wish I could unwatch that crap.

ReputationRep:
    I gotta admit, Pan's Labyrinth, where he beats the guy's face in with a bottle. Saw? Nah. Captain Vidal? YES. D:

ReputationRep:
    Braveheart when he gets his guts pulled out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You Failed)
    Really? The movie is just a joke, it's incredibly hard to take it seriously at all.
    A joke? I don't know,maybe I'm just really sensitive lol. I found some scenes difficult to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bendtner.is.sick)
    For me it has to the scene in American History x when the white guy make the black guy put his mouth on the kerb and then stamps on his head. I almost cried first time I saw it. So what about you peeps?
    KNEW someone would say this.

ReputationRep:
    Fight Club - Ball cutting threat scene.

Nothing has made me hold my *******s more than that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.