What's the most disturbing scene you've seen in a film?

Watch this thread
bendtner.is.sick
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
For me it has to the scene in American History x when the white guy makes the black guy put his mouth on the kerb and then stamps on his head. I almost cried first time I saw it. So what about you peeps?
edd360
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
in titanic, theres a scene when the ships sinking and all the rats are running through the corridor ewwww gross imagine being on a boat with rats
Mangaka
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
The rape scenes in the shawshank redemption... as hilarious as people seem to think men getting raped in prison and turned into someone's "*****" is.
JaiiStarh
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Pretty much the whole of 'The Human Centipede'. I have no idea why I watched it in the first place. I am sure I have been scarred for life.

Just remembered a French film I watched called 'Martyrs'. Sorry if I spoil it for anyone,but in the final scene,the heroine is beaten and skinned alive. Nice.
tripleeagle
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
The sex scenes in 'Je Ne T'aime Moi Non Plus'
DarkSenrine
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I'm rarely disturbed by anything anymore.

But when I first watched Reservoir Dogs at 13 with the ear-cutting scene I had nightmares for a week.
sango
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
A Serbian Film when the guy realises that he is raping his son.

In fact, bun dat, the entire film is one big mind ****.
Doughnut
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
inb4 'A serbian film'

Edit: oh damn, too late :P
The_Jatt_Joker
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
the entirety of visitor q

(look it up)
Jackal The
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
The rape scene in 'Irreversible' - It went on for like ten minutes.
You Failed
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by JaiiStarh)
Pretty much the whole of 'The Human Centipede'. I have no idea why I watched it in the first place. I am sure I have been scarred for life.
Really? The movie is just a joke, it's incredibly hard to take it seriously at all.
who.the.heck
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
The 'lust' scene in Seven. D:
IcEmAn911
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I Spit In Your Grave (2010) - The whole movie pretty much disturbed me.
edd360
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Doughnut)
inb4 'A serbian film'

Edit: oh damn, too late :P
fnm
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
The whole of meet the spartans was horrific, I wish I could unwatch that crap.
Schemilix
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I gotta admit, Pan's Labyrinth, where he beats the guy's face in with a bottle. Saw? Nah. Captain Vidal? YES. D:
LazyWorseThanInfidel
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Braveheart when he gets his guts pulled out
JaiiStarh
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by You Failed)
Really? The movie is just a joke, it's incredibly hard to take it seriously at all.
A joke? I don't know,maybe I'm just really sensitive lol. I found some scenes difficult to watch.
Shippy
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bendtner.is.sick)
For me it has to the scene in American History x when the white guy make the black guy put his mouth on the kerb and then stamps on his head. I almost cried first time I saw it. So what about you peeps?
KNEW someone would say this.
Xhotas
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Fight Club - Ball cutting threat scene.

Nothing has made me hold my *******s more than that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads