The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ibysaiyan
I am on +5 after having stayed on 4 for four months... +7^ above is very hard to get :s-smilie: unless you're part of team tsr

Not really. Getting rep is piss easy - just post vaguely amusing things on the first page of H/R threads.

I don't do that BTW I just get random reps here and there which are more frequent than the negs. You definitely don't need to be part of "team TSR" whatever that is lol.
Reply 101
Original post by paddy__power
Not really. Getting rep is piss easy - just post vaguely amusing things on the first page of H/R threads.

I don't do that BTW I just get random reps here and there which are more frequent than the negs. You definitely don't need to be part of "team TSR" whatever that is lol.

I see , who here was an avid dbz fan ?
btw. Thanks for you know what :wink:
I see , who here was an avid dbz fan ?
btw. Thanks for you know what :wink:

I'm a Naruto fan, as evidenced by my Avatar if anyone watches it.
Original post by burningnun
Let's try not to turn this version into a complete shit show, eh?

+1

if you leave the forum for a day, it is impossible to catch up on this thread!

perhaps there are more posters just because it's summer time. Now summer time is over, hopefully it'll quiet down lol

Sick!
Original post by cowsforsale

Sick!

Akala always goes hard.
Reply 106
I'm a Naruto fan, as evidenced by my Avatar if anyone watches it.

I have not watched even a single episode of Naruto on the other hand my best friend's a Naruto worshiper lol
I have not watched even a single episode of Naruto on the other hand my best friend's a Naruto worshiper lol

It's really good.

Pretty slow at the beginning but it grows on you massively as the story progresses and there are massive revelations and mysteries. In fact you have just reminded me the new manga will have come out today :ahee:
Reply 108
:holmes:

I doubt it to be fair. I tend to post heavily in threads for short periods and then lose interest and float off to somewhere else.

Sounds like your training :tongue:
Reply 109

Amazing ^^

Also Amazing ^^
What is your sig from?

He's an artist.

edit - was an artist.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by GQ.
Sounds like your training :tongue:

:rofl: Except that involves nothing heavy :moon: :emo:

Original post by Arturo Bandini
He's an artist.

Oh okay :smile:

Makes me feel bad about all the time I spend in bed.
I am on +5 after having stayed on 4 for four months... +7^ above is very hard to get :s-smilie: unless you're part of team tsr

If i get 6 more rep points i get my 4th bar

nearly all my rep has come from this thread or version of it aswell
I get a lot of neg reps, cancels out my positive lol.
Original post by commandant
I get a lot of neg reps, cancels out my positive lol.

You once told me you have like 5/6 gems or something. :holmes:
You once told me you have like 5/6 gems or something. :holmes:

I do, but it never increases because I'll always make a post which gets negged to shit

viscous circle
Original post by commandant
I do, but it never increases because I'll always make a post which gets negged to shit

viscous circle

I know the feeling.

I have a reasonable amount of rep but get negged regularly so it generally increases very slowly.

There is something pleasant about being negged by some dickhead you've just textually owned though :h:
I know the feeling.

I have a reasonable amount of rep but get negged regularly so it generally increases very slowly.

There is something pleasant about being negged by some dickhead you've just textually owned though :h:

i am sure the best bit for you is that most of them have very low rep power and you can revenge neg them with lots of power
Original post by Monkey_Pete
i am sure the best bit for you is that most of them have very low rep power and you can revenge neg them with lots of power

Pretty much and I often do. I don't really rep people much anymore unless they ask as I CBA so when I get a load of negs for a post I can usually revenge them all in one go. Then if I see them around at a later date I neg them again if I remember and continue until I forget because it amuses me (I don't if there is possibly a good reason for the neg). Vengeance was much more fun with the old system though where you could take people up and down gems with a single rep :colone:

Latest