This discussion is closed.
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Do any of you guys get a time of the month when you just feel f*cking miserable. There is no real reason for it, you just feel a bit down? Mine has been since yesterday, its sooo annoying!

Adam
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Do any of you guys get a time of the month when you just feel awful. There is no real reason for it, you just feel a bit down? Mine has been since yesterday, its sooo annoying!

Adam
right now,

im just fed up of things going wrong for me
Tribi18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Do any of you guys get a time of the month when you just feel miserable. There is no real reason for it, you just feel a bit down? Mine has been since yesterday, its sooo annoying!

Adam
Erm... sometimes ye. I think mine was last week, got loadzz on at the minute - u jus gotta keep ur head up higha nd b strong really
Ben.S.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Do any of you guys get a time of the month when you just feel awful. There is no real reason for it, you just feel a bit down? Mine has been since yesterday, its sooo annoying!

Adam
Tsk...such foul language! Well, being at Cambridge I feel like that quite a lot. It has its ups and (rather longer) downs - the latter being mainly due to Biology of Cells practicals and essays. I find that fair weather makes me feel better. Grey skies are depressing! No monthly cycle, though.

Ben
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
man there's no such thing as the male period male or female it's teenage hormones, growing pains. Take up a sport, have a fight release some aggression.
kildare
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My physics teacher was convinced than men had monthly cycles as well as women. Can't say I feel anything myself, but heh you never know.
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
awww bless
u guys seem so unhappy
cheer up!
xxx
emom100
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i would love to see how blokes would actually cope with periods. In general they turn into total moaners when they've got the slightest sniffle
byb3
Rep:
?
(Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
man there's no such thing as the male period male or female it's teenage hormones, growing pains. Take up a sport, have a fight release some aggression.
This is exactly what I want to do!

Adam
byb3
Rep:
?
(Original post by emom100)
i would love to see how blokes would actually cope with periods. In general they turn into total moaners when they've got the slightest sniffle
You don't have to worry about testosterone!
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
All the time. I really should quit my job.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
have a fight release some aggression.
throwing bricks count?
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
All the time. I really should quit my job.
Mate i think you should too.
kindersurprise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Throwing bricks most definately does count.
Take it from someone who knows!
suspicious_fish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
You don't have to worry about testosterone!
Oh, c'mon! You've just got the one! From my GCSE biology, which was shaky enough as it is, I can remember that we girls have at least 5: oestrogen, progesterone, luteinising hormone, follicle stimulating hormone AND testosterone (though obviously not as much of that). And ours go up and down ALL the time - have you seen the graphs?! Yours just goes up. Myyeeeeuuuurrrrggghh.
You couldn't guess I'm all filled with PMS, could you? :rolleyes:
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Believe it or not i had mine the other day when i went ballistic on here - it was fun though - fury and rage is gr8
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well, men kind get monthly cycles, although it is not every month. and not in the sense of moaning and stuff, sorry gals.

see, sperm live for about 20 days. so provided a male has not had sex or ejected any sperm, the sperm afte these events will live for 20 days.
so what happens when they die, well the body has to get rid of the dead cells, so it does.
i read it somewhere. kant remember where exactly though
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I get pre-shaving stress.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by suspicious_fish)
Oh, c'mon! You've just got the one! From my GCSE biology, which was shaky enough as it is, I can remember that we girls have at least 5: oestrogen, progesterone, luteinising hormone, follicle stimulating hormone AND testosterone (though obviously not as much of that). And ours go up and down ALL the time - have you seen the graphs?! Yours just goes up. Myyeeeeuuuurrrrggghh.
You couldn't guess I'm all filled with PMS, could you? :rolleyes:
um, you do have a bit more than five, or you would be very much dead, or some kind of dwarf with no eyes. im guessing. yep, i get that time of the month when im at everyones throat, cept its more sort of time of the week. or rather time of the day. namely 8 in the morning to 11 at night.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (204)
60.18%
No they should not (98)
28.91%
Abstain (37)
10.91%

Watched Threads