Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you guys get a time of the month when you just feel f*cking miserable. There is no real reason for it, you just feel a bit down? Mine has been since yesterday, its sooo annoying!

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Do any of you guys get a time of the month when you just feel awful. There is no real reason for it, you just feel a bit down? Mine has been since yesterday, its sooo annoying!

Adam
    right now,

im just fed up of things going wrong for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Do any of you guys get a time of the month when you just feel miserable. There is no real reason for it, you just feel a bit down? Mine has been since yesterday, its sooo annoying!

Adam
    Erm... sometimes ye. I think mine was last week, got loadzz on at the minute - u jus gotta keep ur head up higha nd b strong really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Do any of you guys get a time of the month when you just feel awful. There is no real reason for it, you just feel a bit down? Mine has been since yesterday, its sooo annoying!

Adam
    Tsk...such foul language! Well, being at Cambridge I feel like that quite a lot. It has its ups and (rather longer) downs - the latter being mainly due to Biology of Cells practicals and essays. I find that fair weather makes me feel better. Grey skies are depressing! No monthly cycle, though.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    man there's no such thing as the male period male or female it's teenage hormones, growing pains. Take up a sport, have a fight release some aggression.

ReputationRep:
    My physics teacher was convinced than men had monthly cycles as well as women. Can't say I feel anything myself, but heh you never know.

ReputationRep:
    awww bless
    u guys seem so unhappy
    cheer up!
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    i would love to see how blokes would actually cope with periods. In general they turn into total moaners when they've got the slightest sniffle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
    man there's no such thing as the male period male or female it's teenage hormones, growing pains. Take up a sport, have a fight release some aggression.
    This is exactly what I want to do!

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emom100)
    i would love to see how blokes would actually cope with periods. In general they turn into total moaners when they've got the slightest sniffle
    You don't have to worry about testosterone!

ReputationRep:
    All the time. I really should quit my job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
    have a fight release some aggression.
    throwing bricks count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    All the time. I really should quit my job.
    Mate i think you should too.

ReputationRep:
    Throwing bricks most definately does count.
    Take it from someone who knows!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    You don't have to worry about testosterone!
    Oh, c'mon! You've just got the one! From my GCSE biology, which was shaky enough as it is, I can remember that we girls have at least 5: oestrogen, progesterone, luteinising hormone, follicle stimulating hormone AND testosterone (though obviously not as much of that). And ours go up and down ALL the time - have you seen the graphs?! Yours just goes up. Myyeeeeuuuurrrrggghh.
    You couldn't guess I'm all filled with PMS, could you? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Believe it or not i had mine the other day when i went ballistic on here - it was fun though - fury and rage is gr8

ReputationRep:
    well, men kind get monthly cycles, although it is not every month. and not in the sense of moaning and stuff, sorry gals.

see, sperm live for about 20 days. so provided a male has not had sex or ejected any sperm, the sperm afte these events will live for 20 days.
    so what happens when they die, well the body has to get rid of the dead cells, so it does.
    i read it somewhere. kant remember where exactly though

ReputationRep:
    I get pre-shaving stress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    Oh, c'mon! You've just got the one! From my GCSE biology, which was shaky enough as it is, I can remember that we girls have at least 5: oestrogen, progesterone, luteinising hormone, follicle stimulating hormone AND testosterone (though obviously not as much of that). And ours go up and down ALL the time - have you seen the graphs?! Yours just goes up. Myyeeeeuuuurrrrggghh.
    You couldn't guess I'm all filled with PMS, could you? :rolleyes:
    um, you do have a bit more than five, or you would be very much dead, or some kind of dwarf with no eyes. im guessing. yep, i get that time of the month when im at everyones throat, cept its more sort of time of the week. or rather time of the day. namely 8 in the morning to 11 at night.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.