As soon as you are able to.

Can we now??
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by SeanaMay
Can we now??

You should be able to, yes. Just go on the website and you should be able to make an account and apply :smile:

Remember to choose to be income assessed if you want to receive the means tested finance.
only just recieved my letter inviting me to one of the law visit open days, to find that they're all fully booked :frown: was really hoping on firming Reading after visiting the campus as i haven't been before; anyone else in the same boat as me ? "/
Reply 543
Original post by L - Jilla94
only just recieved my letter inviting me to one of the law visit open days, to find that they're all fully booked :frown: was really hoping on firming Reading after visiting the campus as i haven't been before; anyone else in the same boat as me ? "/

I got my offer like 2 months ago.. & I am going to an open day on this Saturday...

You might be able to just come along and look around..?
Original post by L - Jilla94

Original post by i Pav i
I got my offer like 2 months ago.. & I am going to an open day on this Saturday...

You can turn up and see the campus in general whenever you want to.
Reply 545
Original post by drowners
Well done! Loughborough would have been my choice for foundation, it looks really good :smile: I just heard from Reading today! They gave me a conditional offer for 80 points :biggrin:DD so excited(i feel like I'm going to be sick tbh @@)!!! Have you heard anything? (probably for the combined art history course it has to go through more people?) I only applied for undergrads, as I decsided I wouldnt like changing places one year in :/ but now I seriously have to make a choice, Plymouth or Reading?! aaaaaaaaaa

Ahhhisuiusufyuttyu%$^%$$%#*%^#@21hgturgfv!!! Well done! So excited for you! I agree about the foundations - I'd much rather stay in one uni! So happy for you, go to Reading!! It's amazing, from what I hear!
I've recieved a 'recommended offer', so hopefully I'll hear about it on UCAS soon - so scared - I want this sooo bad!!
Keep me updated - tell me if you hear any more good news!
Btw what grade is 80 points? That doesnt sound like much at all!
I got an offer today for Nutrition with Consumer Sciences!! :smile:))))
Reply 547
Original post by S'mores
Ahhhisuiusufyuttyu%$^%$$%#*%^#@21hgturgfv!!! Well done! So excited for you! I agree about the foundations - I'd much rather stay in one uni! So happy for you, go to Reading!! It's amazing, from what I hear!
I've recieved a 'recommended offer', so hopefully I'll hear about it on UCAS soon - so scared - I want this sooo bad!!

80 points is a'C' at A2
Reply 548
Damn. I've got an offer for Law and I was intending to go to one of the open days. Unfortunately I completely forgot that you had to book a place. I feel so angry with myself, got too caught up with my revision and only just re read BOTH sides of the letter.

Do you have to email admissions to visit the university outside of the open days?
Original post by i Pav i

I swear the Law open day is tommorw the one im going too is on the 3rd Feb ????
Reply 550
Original post by SillyMilly
I swear the Law open day is tommorw the one im going too is on the 3rd Feb ????

The Biosciences one is on Saturday 4th.. :') - I have my confirmation email..

"Thank you for booking a place on one of our UCAS Information Days.
Date of visit: 04 February 2012 11:00 am
Degree course: BSc Microbiology"
Original post by i Pav i
The Biosciences one is on Saturday 4th.. :') - I have my confirmation email..

"Thank you for booking a place on one of our UCAS Information Days.
Date of visit: 04 February 2012 11:00 am
Degree course: BSc Microbiology"

Oh I missread it I thought you were doing Law too hahaha I freaked out thinking I was going to turn up on friday and find it was on the wrong day, sorry I got myself in a muddle !!!
Reply 552
Original post by i Pav i
80 points is a'C' at A2

Thank you! I wasn't sure if it was a B or C :smile:
Reply 553
Original post by S'mores

I hope you hear soon!!! :biggrin:
yeah 80 is a C, but they want two alevels, so 2 Es XD The more I think about it, the more Reading seems the best choice! The only bad side is that apparently the facilities are bad(i only saw it during exhibition).. But am I really going to want to do stuff like screen printing ect.? good luck!!
Reply 554
Original post by SillyMilly
Oh I missread it I thought you were doing Law too hahaha I freaked out thinking I was going to turn up on friday and find it was on the wrong day, sorry I got myself in a muddle !!!

LOOL, no I'm doing Microbiology.. Your day was today? How was it :O tell tell tell! aha..

Original post by S'mores
Thank you! I wasn't sure if it was a B or C :smile:

Definitely a C :')

Original post by drowners
I hope you hear soon!!! :biggrin:
yeah 80 is a C, but they want two alevels, so 2 Es XD The more I think about it, the more Reading seems the best choice! The only bad side is that apparently the facilities are bad(i only saw it during exhibition).. But am I really going to want to do stuff like screen printing ect.? good luck!!

I'll let you know what the facilities are like after tomorrow when I've visited it :biggrin: - can't wait to go tomorrow and see it!
Reply 555
Anyone else going on the Visit day on the 22nd of febuary for biomedical science?
Reply 556
Is anyone going to an open day on 25 February, and going to study international business?
Reply 557
Anyone else holding a conditional offer for Pure Econ? :smile:
Reply 558
Original post by kog
Anyone else going on the Visit day on the 22nd of febuary for biomedical science?

Visited today - today was the other time you could go to visit the uni for Biomed/Microbiology/Biochem - It was honestly amazing.. My other two back up choices of Liverpool and Oxford Brookes do not even compare to Reading.. LOVED it... Everything about it is insanely good :smile: - from the massive union to the brand new hopkins building where you will be if you study biomed!
Reply 559
Original post by i Pav i
Visited today - today was the other time you could go to visit the uni for Biomed/Microbiology/Biochem - It was honestly amazing.. My other two back up choices of Liverpool and Oxford Brookes do not even compare to Reading.. LOVED it... Everything about it is insanely good :smile: - from the massive union to the brand new hopkins building where you will be if you study biomed!

Sounds good, i've got an offer from Oxford brookes as well (dont know when im visiting there though, waiting for my invite), and Queen Mary University of London, but i don'tknow whether to make QMUL my firm and either Reading or Brookes as insurance, or Reading as firm, with Brookes as insurance.

Can't wait to visit the uni's though, glad to hear Reading sounds so interesting (I live 7+ hours from all these unis, so i'm a bit out of touch from the area :P)

Latest

Trending

Trending