Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    There are no guys that do not think with their dicks, sorry to disappoint.
    Don't lie!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    There are no guys that do not think with their dicks, sorry to disappoint.
    Speak for yourself. I definately don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelzland)
    Are there any genuinely 'nice' guys out there who don't just think with there dicks?!?!?!?

If there are pls contact me.....i have had enough of being used! lol

My faith in guys is rapidly decreasing at an alarming rate!
    Well, me; but my faith in girls has been majorly decreased recenty and isnow at an all-time-low.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben2111)
    Well, me; but my faith in girls has been majorly decreased recenty and isnow at an all-time-low.
    Cheer up mate....what happened??

G

ReputationRep:
    well, im a nice guy, that is why i don't have gf at the mo, kos all the girls ive seen, where i live, go after the tough guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    well, im a nice guy, that is why i don't have gf at the mo, kos all the girls ive seen, where i live, go after the tough guys.
    Very right!

ReputationRep:
    thought not

ReputationRep:
    No I have met the sweetest guy in the world and am seeing him on saturday (nothing to do with valentines day!). But if you just try to be friends with them rather than leading them on they are usually quite nice, that is if you want one as a friend rather than a boyfriend...which I'm guessing you are not so this is quite a pointless post!

ReputationRep:
    Nice guys finish last.....a cliche...but so true!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Cheer up mate....what happened??

G
    Well...
    I was abroad for a year and afterwards my relationship didn´t work out any more, now I am replaced, if you know what I mean.
    But honestly, it was pretty much my own fault, seriously. I can´t blame her. But still ,-)
    Thanks for your compassion anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelzland)
    thought not
    Why so desparing at the male race?? We're really not all insensitive w*nkers.....honestly....

G

ReputationRep:
    There sure are plenty and like the other user said, were just drowned out the louder guys who grab all the attention etc. I would love to meet a nice intelligent girl but bcuz i am a bit shy and introvert i never seem to get noticed at all. But thats me and i aint changing so i guess ill just have 2 carry on waitin.

ReputationRep:
    Nice guys finish last.....a cliche...but so true!

G
    Also true somehow... but you´ve gotta start somewhere!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well...
    I was abroad for a year and afterwards my relationship didn´t work out any more, now I am replaced, if you know what I mean.
    But honestly, it was pretty much my own fault, seriously. I can´t blame her. But still ,-)
    Thanks for your compassion anyway!
    Ouch....sounds hard mate.....it's never good when things don't work out....but you've just gotta try and move on....it's gonna hurt for a while...maybe a long time...but over time you will feel better...really

G

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I am a nice guy and a tough guy - i am rugged and strong but also kind and sweet - i dont have a g/f because i am on my gap year

ReputationRep:
    Ouch....sounds hard mate.....it's never good when things don't work out....but you've just gotta try and move on....it's gonna hurt for a while...maybe a long time...but over time you will feel better...really

G
    Thanks... I´m quite fine with it by now. Not that I´´m madly in love with her any more, just a bit strange situation to know she has somebody else! This jealousy is really dumb but you can´t help it!

ReputationRep:
    Mr Morello is just the total personification of perfection you'all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    I am a nice guy and a tough guy - i am rugged and strong but also kind and sweet - i dont have a g/f because i am on my gap year
    Now we know why everybody else can´t compete...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks... I´m quite fine with it by now. Not that I´´m madly in love with her any more, just a bit strange situation to know she has somebody else! This jealousy is really dumb but you can´t help it!
    I know what you mean.....it's odd that girls can seem so innocent...but they have the power to tear apart your insides and leave you wondering.....what the hell did i do wrong??

G

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.