Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben2111)
    Well, simply never SAY you are a good listener, if the guy can´t figure that himself...
    I know what you mean, I hate listening to the male-related problems of attractive females ;-)
    the thing is ... he sed she wasnt v.pretty! lol! no it aint a big thing but he seems like the kinda guy who goes 4 that!
    ive known him since i ws 4 tho and didnt see him 4 a long time..ie 10 years...and he told ppl that it had taken him 14years but he was finally over me.......and then does that....!??!?!?! dnt understand it...!
    u sed u were coming 2 england? is that for uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Yes.......Getting on with the person is far more important.
    Daveo i am awaiting your pic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    Daveo i am awaiting your pic
    ps my email is [email protected] if you want to send it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    i dnt think so...! some though...despite being lovely, arent very intuitive...! and then end up insensitive talking about other girls to you because you made the mistake of saying you were a good listener!
    ive come across a few not-so-nice guys who tend to be there 4 a few days and then seem to dissappear of the face of the earth...is it me?
    OMG I know what mean, you have to give them a good month before they show their true colors. I hate the one's that just dissapear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Yes but we have to take the intiative in a hell of alot of ways aswell, alot of you guys are like emotional brick walls. My last B/F was like that and a few others aswell, and it was like pulling teeth just to get them to spit out what was wrong. And of course there's the classic "what do you want to do tonight?" I mean I realise you want us to be comfortable and do what we want to do, but every date? I hate having to come up with great date ideas every single time....hmmm, OMG I have actually never been out on a date that I didn't choose the place. Yeah we take the intiative aswell.
    Hmm... no I don´t mind being creative about dates or anything, even though my passion is travelling together. Not always possible though. I am really just talking about the first little bit on a lonely evening, nothing afterwards. I think I rather tend to talk a bit too much, get too drunk and regret it afterwards, that´s why I like it when girls don´t remember every word said the next morning either ;-)

ReputationRep:
    OMG I know what mean, you have to give them a good month before they show their true colors. I hate the one's that just dissapear.
    I know, right little cads aren't they...

ReputationRep:
    we talking about internet dating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    ps my email is [email protected] if you want to send it
    I'm gettin there, Give me 5 mins....I'm afraid it may be a bit old though , i'm waiting for someone to email me one as I can't find one.

ReputationRep:
    the thing is ... he sed she wasnt v.pretty! lol! no it aint a big thing but he seems like the kinda guy who goes 4 that!
    ive known him since i ws 4 tho and didnt see him 4 a long time..ie 10 years...and he told ppl that it had taken him 14years but he was finally over me.......and then does that....!??!?!?! dnt understand it...!
    u sed u were coming 2 england? is that for uni?
    strange story.
    yep, I am really looking forward to studying in the UK, enough of Germany;-)
    I will visit your island in two weeks to have a look at the unis I got offers from, that will be a bit boring since I travel alone but I just have to see the places, I don´t like to rely on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I'm gettin there, Give me 5 mins....I'm afraid it may be a bit old though , i'm waiting for someone to email me one as I can't find one.
    NO EMAILING THAT IS UNFAIR :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    we talking about internet dating?
    no not at all...! lol
    just GUYS...eg...been introduced through friends, for a few days its nice texting,phoninh etc then u hear zilch

ReputationRep:
    NO EMAILING THAT IS UNFAIR :-)
    Ok chill out mateo..... I'm working on it.

ReputationRep:
    no not at all...! lol
    just GUYS...eg...been introduced through friends, for a few days its nice texting,phoninh etc then u hear zilch
    ah ok - well we gap year guys are great because we are mature and sensitive to women's feelings - isnt that right Ben

ReputationRep:
    ooo...question...
    if u asked a girl out once and she GENUINELY cudnt make it - itd be fine rite?
    wud u stop asking if she GENUINELY cudnt make it out again?1

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... no I don´t mind being creative about dates or anything, even though my passion is travelling together. Not always possible though. I am really just talking about the first little bit on a lonely evening, nothing afterwards. I think I rather tend to talk a bit too much, get too drunk and regret it afterwards, that´s why I like it when girls don´t remember every word said the next morning either ;-)
    Wish I could find a guy that talked to much on the first date, I usally feel like I have to carry the conversation, cause when I'm quiet trying to give the guy the oppurtunity to talk, there's just silence or more questions for me. So I usually end up too drunk aswell and talking way too much.

ReputationRep:
    ooo...question...
    Depends. If she's likely to be worth it keep pursuing her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I know, right little cads aren't they...
    *hides*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Depends. If she's likely to be worth it keep pursuing her.
    id say im worth it

ReputationRep:
    ooo...question...
    Depends on her credibility when saying she´s really sorry, and about the reasons obviously. I think the third time she would have to ask, I would feel stupid otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Wish I could find a guy that talked to much on the first date, I usally feel like I have to carry the conversation, cause when I'm quiet trying to give the guy the oppurtunity to talk, there's just silence or more questions for me. So I usually end up too drunk aswell and talking way too much.
    i talk a lot on dates - in fact i reckon women just want to shut me up and kiss my face off - especially when i am clean-shaven etc.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.