The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I've watched shows and i've heard that its entirely up to me what i consider to be loosing my virginity, but I'd just like to know what you think...

Personally I don't think I want to count that as loosing my virginity

my vagina was quite tight and he struggled to get it in, but im pretty sure the tip went in before we gave up and moved onto other things... so what do you think?

lol sorry but i just cant take this thread seriously :confused:
Reply 2
I seriously dont think so that if only the tip going inside can make you loose your virginity. The hymen is deep inside the vagina which should break which inturns helps in loosing virginity.so relax and enjoy the sex. and next time play safe. :smile:
I think you lose your virginity when it's fully in and you have a good go at it.
Breaking your virginity is about the penis entering the vagina reagrdless if it's just the tip or all of it!!!

SMH
Original post by ambarishs
I seriously dont think so that if only the tip going inside can make you loose your virginity. The hymen is deep inside the vagina which should break which inturns helps in loosing virginity.so relax and enjoy the sex. and next time play safe. :smile:

is it
Reply 6
lol
Reply 7

The hymen isn't deep inside the vagina, its a thin membrane that partially covers the outside of the vaginal opening. Please get your facts right before you start giving advice about stuff like this! :/
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I've watched shows and i've heard that its entirely up to me what i consider to be loosing my virginity, but I'd just like to know what you think...

Personally I don't think I want to count that as loosing my virginity

my vagina was quite tight and he struggled to get it in, but im pretty sure the tip went in before we gave up and moved onto other things... so what do you think?

I personally don't think it counts... I tried having sex a lot before the current boyfriend I have where only the tip went in.. but it was too painful and we had to stop. I count losing my virginity as when the full penis went in.. but it depends how you view the whole virginity and hymen breaking thing I guess.
Reply 9
Don't get a boyfriend with a huge penis then. You may never ever break the virgin status!
Reply 10
This just reminds me of the inbetweeners movie. 'its not cheating if you only put the tip in'
Reply 11
Original post by Kage
Don't get a boyfriend with a huge penis then. You may never ever break the virgin status!

Your ignorance is amusing :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by janey01
Your ignorance is amusing :smile:

Haha, true though
Erm I probably wouldn't count it...but in this case I think you can pretty much decide whether you've lost it or not.
I wouldn't count it tbh.
Meh, i would, but i probably just want to accumilate more stats.

Holy ****. lolwut.

:facepalm:
Reply 17
Original post by CrazyBeautiful
is it

No. :smile:
Original post by pixie9207
No. :smile:

I know, which is why I questioned the 'knowledge' of the poster :wink:
Reply 19
Original post by Alt__x
This just reminds me of the inbetweeners movie. 'its not cheating if you only put the tip in'

That's about kissing though?

It reminds me of when Will first had sex which didn't count

Latest