The Student Room Group

OMG my ex is a lesbian...

I am in shock. HAHAHAHAHA..........OH MY GOD.

Well, I want to say this because maybe there is a guy in a relationship similar to hat my'n was and I always thought I was the problem.

My ex is hot, and well yeah, you wouldn't think she is a lesbian :s-smilie:

But now everything makes sense. She hardly ever showed me affection. She always seemed confused. And was obviously simple a confused teenager not being able to be her true self. I actually feel a bit sorry her.

With her best friend, she was extrememly close with her, they was always touchy feely, but I never thought of much of it.
My ex very rarely iniated kissing or anything sexual....:/

Today I find out she is in a relationship with her best friend :s-smilie: And, well, her best friend has a boyfriend..but he is OK with it?? How messed up is this? Oh my god. So, she basically told me they're in a 3 way relationship...and she is only 17:s-smilie:

The funny thing is, her Mum always said she is worried how close she seemed with her best friend. Now it all makes sense. Hahahahha.

I wish I could say I as trolling. I really do. But, I'm not. HAHAHAHA.
Reply 1
You seem relieved to say the least.
Reply 2
You went out with a hot lesbian bro :sexface: :yy:

Too bad she's with two other people :mmm:
Reply 3
Original post by SugarPuffs
You went out with a hot lesbian bro :sexface: :yy:

Too bad she's with two other people :mmm:

Mate, its not something I'm jealous of, believe in me. Hahahaha.

It makes me feel pretty sick actually. :biggrin:
What other signs were there because I know a girl who is really close to a girl which seems kind of lesbionic but I dunno because a lot if girls are close.
Reply 5
Original post by Guy Secretan
What other signs were there because I know a girl who is really close to a girl which seems kind of lesbionic but I dunno because a lot if girls are close.

Hmm, basically, she just seemed really comfortable physically around her. Like with me in the street I felt like her friend...she treated me the same as her male friends, it didn't come natural to her to want to show me affection, and in the street if i held her hand or I don't know, got her to sit on my lap when we was with friends or whatever it was all just so un-natural...

But, with her best friend, if they was together, they would stroke eachothers hands....when they say bye it was a sort of awkward moment, a real strong hug, and kiss real hard on the cheek, I'm sure once I saw her bite her lip :s-smilie:. But i wasn't sure so didn't say nothing.

In photos on facebook, there is photos of them biting one anothers necks:redface: Also, when I went on holiday, I saw photos of them hugging real close, you can't see their faces because all of their long dark hair was covering their faces but it honestly looked like they could of been kissing behind all that hair.

Hmmm, yeah, and if she had spent a few hours or time with her best friend, then with me after, she was completely off me with me.....like, didn't want to be near me.
Reply 6
My straight virginity taker is now a lesbian, worked out nicely for both of us as I am gay :smile: Don't worry too much because, simply put, she'll have always been a lesbian, you haven't turned her or anything :P
Why does this matter? You aren't with her anymore, I fail to see why her life is still relevant to you.
Reply 8
Her bfs reaction seems abit odd, I mean I wouldnt share my gf and did she blame you for the problems?
Reply 9
Original post by Young Spade
Why does this matter? You aren't with her anymore, I fail to see why her life is still relevant to you.

Well because it has only been 3 weeks since we broke after a whole year relatioship. And she was telling me how she "I don't nothing with relationships for a while, just want to be single and relax"....and 3 weeks after a relationship obviously if you still like the person you still have a little bit of hope you could possibly sort things out.

But, in reality she had gone into a relationship already. Only 2 weeks after the relationship. And after 2 weeks of the relationship and telling me she wasn't prepared to do full sex and stuff because she felt too young, she has gone and started having sex.

Its just all a big shock. I don't recognise her anymore. Only 3 weeks after.
Reply 10
Original post by DOA
Her bfs reaction seems abit odd, I mean I wouldnt share my gf and did she blame you for the problems?

No. But, she did say some pretty horrible things yesterday. She has changed so much, its quite shocking to see the person she has become.

But, oh well. Everyone says this new girlfriend of hers has brainwashed her and is really controlling, like whatever this girl says to my ex, apparently my ex just believes everything.

Her Mum has always been worried about her and this friend (girlfriend now:rolleyes:) because she is a lot of trouble.
Original post by Anonymous
No. But, she did say some pretty horrible things yesterday. She has changed so much, its quite shocking to see the person she has become.

But, oh well. Everyone says this new girlfriend of hers has brainwashed her and is really controlling, like whatever this girl says to my ex, apparently my ex just believes everything.

Her Mum has always been worried about her and this friend (girlfriend now:rolleyes:) because she is a lot of trouble.

what sort of changes?
l hate it when someone starts going out with someone and suddenly everything their bf/gf says is right or they suddenly get their views on things.

Did her mum seriously think she might be a lesbian
Reply 12
what sort of changes?
l hate it when someone starts going out with someone and suddenly everything their bf/gf says is right or they suddenly get their views on things.

Did her mum seriously think she might be a lesbian

Well, no, the thing all through our relationship this best friend of hers was...I don't know, they had a strange friendship. They're Spanish (I lived in Spain) and OK, Spanish girls show eachother more affection than British Girls, but these just went a step too far and everyone in our friendship group could see it. Some people even said to me "We've noticed that when her best friends is around she just completely pushes you to the side, we feel abit sorry for you"....and well, I could see it....but, I guess I couldn't believe it because my girlfriend always told me how much she loved me.

I remember one day we was just looking at a magazine and a picture of a pretty girl was on one page, and she said, Ah shes pretty and for a joke not thinking nothing of it I said "haha, you lesi"....that hit hard...she went completely slient and later told me "You don't realise how much it hurts me when you said that":s-smilie:

Also, she always use to say to me "Don't try and understand my heart, because I don't understand it"...when I use to question her why does she find it so hard just to show me the slightest affection.
Looking back, I could always see she was really confused/depressed about something, but never knew what it was, but it seems that she has just been completely confused and fighting her true feelings.

And, how has she changed now? Well, she has just become extremely cocky/arrogant. Speaks to me like ****. She suddenly thinks she is amazing. I don't know why. And also started to talk sexual without a second though, but when she was with me she was so innocent and naive about that sort of thing.

And yeah, her Mum was always worried about her with this girl. One day she said to me "I've seen her with you and I see her with this girl, and I'm sorry, but she shows her more affection than you. I'm really worried about this to be honest, it is not normal"......

And, now...well it has all come out.

I feel pretty sorry for her in a way, because she lives in a small spanish village and when people find out, I think she is gona find it pretty tough, also because her family have quite a big status in the village and I guess its going to be a shock.

But yeah, this girl really has sort of changed her, brainwahsed her, she wants her all to herself, and eevryone could see it except my ex. Because my ex is really naive and immature for her age.
Reply 13
The repetition of the manic 'hahahaha' - seemingly entirely without context each time they're used - makes it seem like the incident has, in fact, had a real impact on you. You sound deranged.
Reply 14
Original post by zjs
The repetition of the manic 'hahahaha' - seemingly entirely without context each time they're used - makes it seem like the incident has, in fact, had a real impact on you. You sound deranged.

Well obviously it has impacted a bit....it is a shock:s-smilie: Especially now I have realised all the things she told me for 10 months was complete bulls**t and it seems now that she just used me to cover up the fact she is a lesbian but couldn't take it any longer.

Thats obviously going to affect you in some way.
Well because it has only been 3 weeks since we broke after a whole year relatioship. And she was telling me how she "I don't nothing with relationships for a while, just want to be single and relax"....and 3 weeks after a relationship obviously if you still like the person you still have a little bit of hope you could possibly sort things out.

But, in reality she had gone into a relationship already. Only 2 weeks after the relationship. And after 2 weeks of the relationship and telling me she wasn't prepared to do full sex and stuff because she felt too young, she has gone and started having sex.

Its just all a big shock. I don't recognise her anymore. Only 3 weeks after.

Ah. I see. Well use this time to understand that she, to be put bluntly, wasn't worth your time. If she isn't as hurt as you are; if she's well enough to see anybody else then she obviously lost feelings for you or didn't care towards the end of the relationship.

It's amazing how, after dating my girlfriend for 11 months now, I can see how terrible all of those other GFs before her were. I mean, of course, I was younger (18); 19 now, and less mature, but she is night and day in comparison.

Dating multiple women is a "good" thing, as long as you learn and grow from each relationship, that's how I look at it. I wouldn't be (insert nice thing she always says here) if I wasn't with the girls I dated before her, simply because I would have not had the experience.

So just look for signs in your future relationships; look at things you waited to do instead of doing earlier, and change it. And of course, keep doing the right things.

And of course, my inbox is always open for a pm
Why does it even matter? You're not dating her anymore.
HAHAHAHAHA

Hahahahha

HAHAHAHA

Care to explain what's so hilarious about someone being homosexual?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending