Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have to say,all u people who say queen mary is a good university are weird. Have u ever been in nice surroundings b4. How many of you who are posting replies are actually asian yourself. Yes u are asian aren't u. (dont pretend ur not)What is happening is that people who are posting messages actually go to queen mary and are asian themselves. They are trying to pretend that it is multicultrual but it isn't. By the way one tip dont go for individual subject league tables go for general league tables.Queen mary is on par with lambeth, kilburn,elephant and castle. These are the dumps in london. NOT NICE. However if you are asian and from lambeth please do go to queen mary,it will make other parts of london a cleaner and better place

(Original post by fabsuk)
    I have to say,all u people who say queen mary is a good university are weird. Have u ever been in nice surroundings b4. How many of you who are posting replies are actually asian yourself. Yes u are asian aren't u. (dont pretend ur not)What is happening is that people who are posting messages actually go to queen mary and are asian themselves. They are trying to pretend that it is multicultrual but it isn't. By the way one tip dont go for individual subject league tables go for general league tables.Queen mary is on par with lambeth, kilburn,elephant and castle. These are the dumps in london. NOT NICE. However if you are asian and from lambeth please do go to queen mary,it will make other parts of london a cleaner and better place
    retard.queen marys is a good university.

stop trolling, you are obviously bad at it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabsuk)
    1. Trigga>>Times League table makes better sense than Guardian

2. Asian meaning from the middle east such as india and pakistan yeh? well im oriental - kinda disproves ur theory that "people who are posting messages actually go to queen mary and are asian themselves."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkness)
    Don't listen to these ignorant fools, Queen Mary is a decent uni. A good way above average in my books.
    would the same be said for brunel, its just one down from queen mary in league table for computer science, basically if i get a 1st with hons from brunel is that equal/or better than a 2:2 from cambridge?

(Original post by swatfa)
    would the same be said for brunel, its just one down from queen mary in league table for computer science, basically if i get a 1st with hons from brunel is that equal/or better than a 2:2 from cambridge?
    no. not at all. sorry. perhaps better than a third or maybe just a pass though...

to be honest with you brunel is just..well a bit crap really and has very little standing

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.