Is Queen Marys University Of London That Bad?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
fabsuk
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
I have to say,all u people who say queen mary is a good university are weird. Have u ever been in nice surroundings b4. How many of you who are posting replies are actually asian yourself. Yes u are asian aren't u. (dont pretend ur not)What is happening is that people who are posting messages actually go to queen mary and are asian themselves. They are trying to pretend that it is multicultrual but it isn't. By the way one tip dont go for individual subject league tables go for general league tables.Queen mary is on par with lambeth, kilburn,elephant and castle. These are the dumps in london. NOT NICE. However if you are asian and from lambeth please do go to queen mary,it will make other parts of london a cleaner and better place
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fabsuk)
I have to say,all u people who say queen mary is a good university are weird. Have u ever been in nice surroundings b4. How many of you who are posting replies are actually asian yourself. Yes u are asian aren't u. (dont pretend ur not)What is happening is that people who are posting messages actually go to queen mary and are asian themselves. They are trying to pretend that it is multicultrual but it isn't. By the way one tip dont go for individual subject league tables go for general league tables.Queen mary is on par with lambeth, kilburn,elephant and castle. These are the dumps in london. NOT NICE. However if you are asian and from lambeth please do go to queen mary,it will make other parts of london a cleaner and better place
******.queen marys is a good university.

stop trolling, you are obviously bad at it..
Suz
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fabsuk)
1. Trigga>>Times League table makes better sense than Guardian

2. Asian meaning from the middle east such as india and pakistan yeh? well im oriental - kinda disproves ur theory that "people who are posting messages actually go to queen mary and are asian themselves."
swatfa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Darkness)
Don't listen to these ignorant fools, Queen Mary is a decent uni. A good way above average in my books.
would the same be said for brunel, its just one down from queen mary in league table for computer science, basically if i get a 1st with hons from brunel is that equal/or better than a 2:2 from cambridge?
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by swatfa)
would the same be said for brunel, its just one down from queen mary in league table for computer science, basically if i get a 1st with hons from brunel is that equal/or better than a 2:2 from cambridge?
no. not at all. sorry. perhaps better than a third or maybe just a pass though...

to be honest with you brunel is just..well a bit crap really and has very little standing
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (172)
24.75%
Better than expected (145)
20.86%
Worse than expected (378)
54.39%

Watched Threads