This discussion is closed.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emom100)
very clever

with XP i thought that French and spanish were automatically installed. You just have to select the language from the options at the top. My problem is finding a portuguese spell check hummm
you do actually have to select to install them if you are doing a custom install. if you have the cd, stick it in, then when the autorun starts you have the options of changing the installation, and doing that select the french dictionary. then in your document select tools->language->french and it should spellcheck in french.

OR

go to tools->options->spelling & grammar->dictionary->french. that might work too.
ben2111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can´t believe this thread returned to the original topic... hey, the level isn´t that bad!
Tnacilppa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by rahaydenuk)
I don't know how legal this is as I think you may have to buy additional proofing tools for languages other than your original Office language, however the proofing tools for most of the common foreign languages (on Office 2000 and XP) are available here:

http://www.zjzmpop.co.yu/id2.htm

I trust you will use this link merely for educational purposes and not download anything illegally.
Thanks, yes indeed - purely educational!
byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tnacilppa)
Sorry.... wanted your attention (sex sells!)

I noticed the other day that my French teacher has a French dictionary on her computer rather than the English one...

Does anyone know if there is a site I can download that off? I don't have my original XP disk.

Thanks,

Adam
Sex.....(good).......French teacher.....(good)...........com puters.....(what?).........XP... ..(Ok! I'm off!)..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (180)
33.33%
Receiving them online / by email (270)
50%
I still don't know (90)
16.67%

Watched Threads