Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So who is looking forward to the six nations - kicking off this weekend? After the display of world class rugby in the world cup by all the competing teams, it should make for an interesting watch! Looking forward to seeing Wilkinson's right foot being put back into practice for England (its such a shame that he cannot play in the opening game!).

Do you think England still have it in them to win the Six Nations? I DO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma1811)
    So who is looking forward to the six nations - kicking off this weekend! After the display of world class rugby in the world cup by all the competing teams, it should make for an interesting watch! Looking forward to seeing Wilkinson's right foot being put back into practice for England (its such a shame that he cannot play in the opening game!).

Do you think England still have it in them to win the Six Nations? I DO!
    Wilkinson is out of all the 6 nations games.

England will win yes. Wilkinson is a minor cog that can be replaced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Wilkinson is out of all the 6 nations games.
    Really? I'd only heard of him not being able to play in the opening game

ReputationRep:
    Really? I'd only heard of him not being able to play in the opening game
    Nope. He is out for all of them now. Doesnt really matter all he can do is kick. Henry Paul should fill hits boots nicely.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. He is out for all of them now. Doesnt really matter all he can do is kick. Henry Paul should fill hits boots nicely.
    I'm not saying that we can't do with out him - just i was surprised he was out of all of the games, as i hadn't heard so, that was all

ReputationRep:
    Ireland, hopefully. The game on Saturday better be a good 'un at least, as I'm heading to Paris to watch it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not looking forward to it, i couldn't care less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Ireland, hopefully. The game on Saturday better be a good 'un at least, as I'm heading to Paris to watch it.
    WKD!!!!!!! My dad and I tried to get some tickets for the England game, but we stupidly left it until after the WC, so the prices came up at £300, so we decided that that was just way too expensive! Wish i was going thou!

ReputationRep:
    WKD!!!!!!! My dad and I tried to get some tickets for the England game, but we stupidly left it until after the WC, so the prices came up at £300, so we decided that that was just way too expensive! Wish i was going thou!
    Hehe, I can get into most games for free

ReputationRep:
    Wow! That is cool! How?

ReputationRep:
    cos he has everything and is so wonderful

ReputationRep:
    I was lucky enough to get them at face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    cos he has everything and is so wonderful
    No because I am contracted to a professional club who is allocated tickets for each game. I dont have everything, far from it, money isnt everything.

ReputationRep:
    Cool - well if any of you lovely people want to pass a few tickets on, or sell them at a reasonable price, let me know, i may b v interested!

ReputationRep:
    Cool - well if any of you lovely people want to pass a few tickets on, or sell them at a reasonable price, let me know, i may b v interested!
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    i voted for scotland.... they haven't got a chance, but i love 'em anyay.

and i'm not going to start my moaning about my dad robbing my ticket for the calcutta cup....

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Another thing I love about the rugby is that there is never violence between the fans like at football matches. Rugby is generally only in the news for 'good' things but football is continuously in the news for 'bad' things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i voted for scotland.... they haven't got a chance, but i love 'em anyay.

and i'm not going to start my moaning about my dad robbing my ticket for the calcutta cup....

lou xxx
    Someone has to support them - well thats what we day to my dad when he says he supports a football team that hardly anyone has heard of! Anyway, its not the winning that matters, its the taking part!

ReputationRep:
    I hope England lose and since Italy aren't that good, I'll go for France.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    I hope England lose and since Italy aren't that good, I'll go for France.
    No. England will beat France!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.