The Student Room Group

Please help - I'm confused/jealous

Anon because I don't want this linked with my account name as people could suss out who I am...

So basically, I've left secondary school and I'm starting college this week. A few of my friends are at college (but different courses) and the rest are at other sixth forms. However, my best friend is going back to our school's sixth form with most of my year.

I feel jealous of everyone in my year, because I miss them. However, I also want the fresh start at college and I want to make new friends because I didn't feel that I belonged at my school really...

I've liked this boy (he stayed on at sixth form) and have done for two years. I always think about him but I'm too shy to tell him. We barely spoke so it sounds kinda creepy that I like him so much. My bestfriend also fancies him and she's one of the loud, flirty ones and I'm jealous that she gets to spend time with him. It's destroying me that she's at school with him whilst I'm elsewhere.

The reason I went to college was they have better pass rates, better subject choices, I wanted a fresh start and I didn't really click with many people at school. There's also a group of people there that me and my friends didn't get on with, and they bullied my bestfriend and gave her an eating disorder, but she's going back to that school which is dominated my said group - is this understandable or is she being stupid?

Any advice? I saw the boy earlier when dropping my brother off at school and it made all my feelings for him even stronger after me beginning to forget him after not seeing him since July.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending