This discussion is closed.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Wooooooo! *Throws a party* Thank you so much everyone for making my time here so memorable and wonderful *sob*.

Anyway, let's get to business. As my 4000 post treat, I will award the next person who posts something on this thread that makes me smile positive rep. And my rep is worth loads so that should be incentive

username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Wooooooo! *Throws a party* Thank you so much everyone for making my time here so memorable and wonderful *sob*.

Anyway, let's get to business. As my 4000 post treat, I will award the next person who posts something on this thread that makes me smile positive rep. And my rep is worth loads so that should be incentive

congrats on your 4000th post.......

*Gives Rushda Present*

HAPPY 4000TH!!!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
That'll do lol. Damn, I'll give it to you tomorrow as it won't let me right now.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That'll do lol. Damn, I'll give it to you tomorrow as it won't let me right now.
Ahhh....thats your excuse now is it....
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
haha, thats amusing only bono and rushda have posted on it so far, lets make it a cosy threesome
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wooooooo! *Throws a party* Thank you so much everyone for making my time here so memorable and wonderful *sob*
Oooohhh.....the emotion.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
haha, thats amusing only bono and rushda have posted on it so far, lets make it a cosy threesome
Wow. :rolleyes:
Adhsur
Rep:
?
oh FINE THEN EVERYONE!!!!!!

Grrrrrr.... :mad:
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
congrats dude.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you're only on 4000? i remember when you were in the top 5 and i was well behind you.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
you're only on 4000? i remember when you were in the top 5 and i was well behind you.
Your now racing to the 10000 mark though..... I wonder when that'll come about.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
*sigh* Don't times change.
Matt the cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

congratulations
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*sigh* Don't times change.
Moderating has quietened and matured you... but congratulations on 4000, just two days after me, go Rush!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (172)
24.86%
Better than expected (144)
20.81%
Worse than expected (376)
54.34%

Watched Threads