The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Reading list for Biomed students?

Today I recieved the departmental info including the induction guide and health forms but no reading list...

Have any other people starting Biomed this year recieved a reading list or do we get one when we arrive? If that's the case I'm a bit worried about having to get a large amount of expensive books very fast!

See you fellow Biomed students (very) soon! :smile:
Reply 1
I'm doing Biomed too :smile: I got that pack but no reading list. I just assumed being a science, it wasn't as important as it is for english students for example. But that's just a thought!

Also, I can't find any info on electives. We have to pick them on our registration day, but I don't know the choices!
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
OK that's propabaly the case then.

On the free electives subject, I don't believe biomed students can do a free elective module. I think the info in the induction booklet applied to the rest of the department.
Check out page 5 of the free elective handbook http://www2.hull.ac.uk/pdf/free_electives_handbook.pdf .
I agree that it's confusing that they didn't make this clear in the induction booklet :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Ooh. That makes the choice easier then! Thanks for that, I can stop wondering now haha
Reply 4
I so wanted to do the dive training :frown:
Reply 5
I'm pretty sure there's a diving society, maybe you could join?
Reply 6
Thanks, I'll look that up :-)

Quick Reply

Latest