How do I find out which GP i'm registered with?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
ings0c
Badges: 1
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I've not been to the doctor's since I was quite young, and I have no idea which doctors I went to.

I tried registering at another doctors but they said they'd need the address of the medical practice I attended previously. The only way I can think of getting this is by asking my parents, and I'd rather they didn't find out if at all possible.

Anyone know how I can find out where I'm currently registered?

Thanks
velocet
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
Your parents should have an "NHS Medical Card". It will have your NHS number on it and should have the name of your last registered doctor. I suppose after you find this, call the NHS and ask them where you're registered.

Surely you must have a vague idea of where you last were when you saw your GP?
ings0c
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Great thanks. And no, I was like 10 or something when I last went. I know the town but that's about it.
Margaret prince
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Yes I was at St Georges medical centre Moston just phoned them they said not registered phone simpsons medical practice Moston lane they said not registered thanks
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (63)
12.52%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.79%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (131)
26.04%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.55%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (241)
47.91%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
3.18%

Watched Threads