Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    hey hun xx that sounds like a very different way to die *pulls a wonky face*
    Well I wanted something original and painful (probably), also humiliating for the Loser MarTimmi.
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Well I wanted something original and painful (probably), also humiliating for the Loser MarTimmi.
    x
    it sounds painful enough to me!! why cant newbies understand that they dont no the people in here so its not a good idea to go insulting them??!!

ReputationRep:
    well theres obviously nothin i czan do.

ReputationRep:
    WHY ARE NEWBIES SO ****ING HORRIBLE?!?!?!
    I wasn't being horrible. I was being constructive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarTimmi)
    theres time and a place and this IS NOT the time or place

ReputationRep:
    u can leave home when u want but at 16 ur parents cant stop u

xx
    Why must people give such irresponsible advice? She should stay at home, get over the guy (afterall she is only 16, it's not like the end of her life) and get on with her life in a sane and rational manner. Wake up girl, in ten years from now you wont even remember this.

ReputationRep:
    look wen ur new u just dont go around giving the orders on how some1 should or shouldnt act, believe me u'll suffer if u keep that up!!

ReputationRep:
    Why must people give such irresponsible advice? She should stay at home, get over the guy (afterall she is only 16, it's not like the end of her life) and get on with her life in a sane and rational manner. Wake up girl, in ten years from now you wont even remember this.
    hang on, im 17. my bf is 16 (and much mroe mature than most 18 yr olds) in march and my mum andn dad said theyd take him in if he wanted to leave. i am NOT going to get over him, we have been 2geva nearly 8 mtnas and r in love.

ReputationRep:
    "After all" is two separate words.

ReputationRep:
    look wen ur new u just dont go around giving the orders on how some1 should or shouldnt act, believe me u'll suffer if u keep that up!!
    you go girl!

ReputationRep:
    no, shes nearly 18 her boyfriend is the 16 yr old, and alot of problems have bin goin on, see what i mean bout not knowin anythin!!

DUMBASS!!! and it wasnt advice it was a fact!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    you go girl!
    *raises hand in air*

ReputationRep:
    She asked for advice, I gave it. What's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    what did u say cant be arsed to trail through the threads

ReputationRep:
    yea advice on my problem, not the way i spell it!!!

ReputationRep:
    no, shes nearly 18 her boyfriend is the 16 yr old, and alot of problems have bin goin on, see what i mean bout not knowin anythin!!

DUMBASS!!! and it wasnt advice it was a fact!!
    My my, you are a feisty one. 18, 16, meh. Like it makes any difference. Just kids.

ReputationRep:
    wooaaahh is everyone ok, im a peacemaker now what happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    yea advice on my problem, not the way i spell it!!!
    Well, as I said, my advise to you is chill out and concentrate on more important things.

ReputationRep:
    My my, you are a feisty one. 18, 16, meh. Like it makes any difference. Just kids.
    JUST KIDS???? r u jokin?! we have feelins u no!

ReputationRep:
    18, 16, meh.
    Even the most basic sentences are made up of a noun and a verb. This is not a sentence. Please correct your grammar - we can't understand what you mean.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.