Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We've had a nice guy thread so any genuinely bad boys out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    bad boyz r betta den nice boyz

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am terribly naughty. Just last night I went to bed at 8pm and my mummy said I should be in bed at 7.30. I didn't brush my teeth either! But don't tell anyone - I don't want to get into trouble.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatty gal)
    bad boyz r betta den nice boyz
    agreed!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I prefer bad boyish exterior but softie on inside.

ReputationRep:
    Define Bad Boy.

ReputationRep:
    I am bad to the bone to qoutoe someone in some movie

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've never killed anybody, if that's what you mean (that I know of).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - toughy on the outside and a sweety really. I like the fact that my boyfriend is good and scary - someone threatened to kill me once and my boyfriend beat him up. yay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Define Bad Boy.
    A ghetto pimp.

ReputationRep:
    How can anyone actually like a 'bad-boy'?
    The only thing that is bad about them is the way they dress. Bloody mingin.
    I hate all that *******s about your baseball cap jus be perched on your head and to a slight angle not to mention all that fake burberry...ugh.
    This can't be the sort of bloke you're telling me you like??! And if it is then I can guarantee that you're one of those girls that wears loads of tactastic gold jewellery, fake luis vuitton and propably wears their hair in an o-so stylish ponytail on the side of their head.

Please restore my faith in humanity and tell me you girls aren't like this!?

Ph, and anyone that talks with a fake Jamaican or Cockney accent needs to be shot.

ReputationRep:
    I like good boys. Ones that are clever and into some things I am. They have to like my music though other wise what would we find to talk about? Bad boys have never attracted my attention except tom, but he's a good boy really. I hate smokers aswell. And they have to have style, no fake burberry like marina said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marina183)
    How can anyone actually like a 'bad-boy'?
    The only thing that is bad about them is the way they dress. Bloody mingin.
    I hate all that *******s about your baseball cap jus be perched on your head and to a slight angle not to mention all that fake burberry...ugh.
    This can't be the sort of bloke you're telling me you like??! And if it is then I can guarantee that you're one of those girls that wears loads of tactastic gold jewellery, fake luis vuitton and propably wears their hair in an o-so stylish ponytail on the side of their head.

Please restore my faith in humanity and tell me you girls aren't like this!?

Ph, and anyone that talks with a fake Jamaican or Cockney accent needs to be shot.
    Your refering to townies here love. But your observations are correct, they are the scurge of society.

ReputationRep:
    im very good :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    im very good :rolleyes:
    very good................. at throwing bricks.

ReputationRep:
    Did i mention I really like boys who play rugby, I adore rugby you see so it gives me a chance to actually go to a match and look at all those beautiful legs....and watch the match of course
    I'm quite sporty so when its summer and the courts are open we can play tennis and stuff.
    I can't stand lads with bad attitudes its like...MOVE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Your refering to townies here love. But your observations are correct, they are the scurge of society.
    errr...townies.
    We call em rude boys where I come from. (North West London)
    Makes me shiver just thinkin bout em.
    Dirty scum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    very good................. at throwing bricks.
    bricks :mad:

who was the mother f****r who neg repped me today because i wrote about do bricks count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    bricks :mad:

who was the mother f****r who neg repped me today because i wrote about do bricks count?
    I don't know but I think they deserve a lot of bricks at their head! It makes me laugh.... If I remember I'll rep u laters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I don't know but I think they deserve a lot of bricks at their head! It makes me laugh.... If I remember I'll rep u laters.
    I thought i was on your sig then...but I'm not so i'll just get back to been lonely old custard!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.