Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insania)
    The French have done **** all, frog *******s I hates em. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    HEY :mad: ! You keep your insults to yourself and act your age, not your shoe size, you racist pig! Take it to some other thread! This is the Friendly-French thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Her mum teaches art at an international school in Dubai, hence her having to move as well. Can't remember what it's called. shara-af-something? I can never remember arab names!
    Cool!! Is it The International School of Choueifat (pronouced as "shou.."), the most ****ed up school ever? I used to go there. I ran away. Literally.

ReputationRep:
    I think French people are lovely, you just have to speak their language and understand that they are not so "sensitive" as the ENglish - i.e. when they roll their eyes or wave their arms about it's just their culture and not a personal insult. Besides, only the people with crappy jobs like selling metro tickets and operating lifts do that.

ReputationRep:
    I think French people are lovely, you just have to speak their language and understand that they are not so "sensitive" as the ENglish - i.e. when they roll their eyes or wave their arms about it's just their culture and not a personal insult. Besides, only the people with crappy jobs like selling metro tickets and operating lifts do that.
    Did I give a kiss on the cheek yet? No? Then one's coming up:
    *Smack*
    Fourth kiss!!

ReputationRep:
    OH the French and their flipping kissing. I thought I was safe with one on each cheek... but NO, some do four, some do three, some do one. Never safe with a French person who wants to kiss you - there is no formal procedure.

ReputationRep:
    have you changed your picture gemma? Cause I kept thinking everyone with mina suavri (sp?) was you!
    Yeah i have changed it - it was that, but i was getting bored with it. Why?

ReputationRep:
    OH the French and their flipping kissing. I thought I was safe with one on each cheek... but NO, some do four, some do three, some do one. Never safe with a French person who wants to kiss you - there is no formal procedure.
    Actually the tradition is four. I come from the middleast and we kiss a lot...
    So is this a way of you telling me to take the kiss back?
    Sigh...first 007 (the maths coursework guy) and now you...
    CAN I RELY ON ANYONE?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm a nice person - I just like to know what is what. A handshake can never go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Return of Satan)
    for a project we need to reasurch the french, we need to know about an interesting thing the french are famous for, we know about the Eiffel tower and the Statue of Libity, any suggestions
    Pacifism and cheese.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blush Babe)
    Cool!! Is it The International School of Choueifat (pronouced as "shou.."), the most ****ed up school ever? I used to go there. I ran away. Literally.
    why?! I know they put a lot of pressure on aceiving the A grades...but its meant to be fun, a lot of my friends go there and say its great...and well my mother wanted to atend it, or go to Lycee Francais: Charles Degoul (whoever you spell that - i went there for a term)...i go to neither now!

ReputationRep:
    Been on a couple of short breaks to Paris,must say most french women look awesome.
    They seems to know how to fix up and look sharp.

ReputationRep:
    for a project we need to reasurch the french, we need to know about an interesting thing the french are famous for, we know about the Eiffel tower and the Statue of Libity, any suggestions
    Hermès is certainly one of the best things to have come out of France.

ReputationRep:

For being such lovely people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    why?! I know they put a lot of pressure on aceiving the A grades...but its meant to be fun, a lot of my friends go there and say its great...and well my mother wanted to atend it, or go to Lycee Francais: Charles Degoul (whoever you spell that - i went there for a term)...i go to neither now!
    WHY?!?! Trust me, they don't know any better. The teachers were rude and disrespectful (to both the students and their parents) and they don't know how to teach (hell, some of them barely knew English to teach in!!) !! Get ONE percent below 80% and you had re-take the exam (there were 7 exams per week and this affected your grade and report) afterschool and on the weekend!!! They suspended our whole class for 3 days once because the ****ing seating plan wasn't on the teacher's desk (it could have been anyone fom ANOTHER year/grade but they blamed us) and if you missed ONE day of school, you automatically failed two exams and barely passed the third!!! And now they set up SHADOW TEACHERS!!! These are substitute STUDENT teachers, who did not know the lesson themselves, had to teach whenever the teacher didn't turn up at school, even the teachers shived a lot!!!
    Trust me, it's all ****ed up...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.