The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by icnthelpit
well done! :biggrin: any more interviews to go? The first one is the worst :L Um, I think Canterbury will be my second, and St Mary's my first :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin: nope :smile: i've had all of my interviews now :smile: just waiting to hear about my places now... it's torture waiting right now!!
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Got a conditional to do Fine and Applied Arts and Education Studies :smile:
Reply 42
:excited:

Yay! Got a conditional for Music BMus- definitely a first choice!
I applied for Occupational Therapy and havent heard anything back.. has anyone who applied for the same course got an offer/ interveiw yet ? :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by LaurenMarie1994
I applied for Occupational Therapy and havent heard anything back.. has anyone who applied for the same course got an offer/ interveiw yet ? :smile:

Applied to Canterbury aswell and still haven't heard nothing, although they did say they weren't considering until the deadline so assume they have a pile of applications to go through :smile:
Original post by Kirsty5
Applied to Canterbury aswell and still haven't heard nothing, although they did say they weren't considering until the deadline so assume they have a pile of applications to go through :smile:

when is the deadline , i hope they get back to us soon :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by LaurenMarie1994
when is the deadline , i hope they get back to us soon :smile:

Deadline for applications was Jan 15th so hopefully it'll be soon :smile:
Original post by chloerichards
Was wondering if there are any people already going to or applying to Canterbury for entry in 2012.

I'm there already doing History with Politics and Governance.
]

I may well be, as I have been offered a place at Christ Church for entry this year and to study History with Politics and Governance also incidentally!:smile:

I must admit however there is another uni which I have applied to(studying History & Politics), which I am yet to receive an offer from and would probably become my firm choice if they were to offer me a place.
Reply 48
Original post by Jenken1993
Heya, I deferred a year as well :smile:
Going to be doing American Studies (the year abroad had no influence on my choice! Well... Maybe a little bit :wink: )

Great minds think alike :wink:
But yes, got a conditional offer for American Studies, good luck in your exams everyone :smile:
I have an interview for Child Nursing :smile: its my first choice
Reply 50
Applied and received a conditional from here to study English Literature in September :smile: This would be my first choice :smile:

Anyone else looking to study this?
Reply 51
Original post by tinkerbell2387

I have an interview for Child Nursing :smile: its my first choice

I have an interview for Child Nursing too. My is on 14 th Feb , how about yours???
Original post by haniarmf
I have an interview for Child Nursing too. My is on 14 th Feb , how about yours???

mines on the 23rd feb, good luck :smile: is it your first choice?
Original post by Tiger1993
Applied and received a conditional from here to study English Literature in September :smile: This would be my first choice :smile:

Anyone else looking to study this?

I have been offered a place on this course :smile:
Reply 54

mines on the 23rd feb, good luck :smile: is it your first choice?

hi!
yes it is my first choice. I have no idea what to expect on the interview day. Do you think they gona do numeracy i literacy test for us as well? or there is going to be only one to one chat?? I'm so stressed out. Did you apply only to CCCU???
hi!
yes it is my first choice. I have no idea what to expect on the interview day. Do you think they gona do numeracy i literacy test for us as well? or there is going to be only one to one chat?? I'm so stressed out. Did you apply only to CCCU???

I don't think they will do any tests, they normally say in the interview letter if they do. I think it is just a one to one interview by the sounds of it. I applied to other uni's but CCCU is my first choice. Have you been to one of their open days? They seem really nice so try not to stress out over it, easier said then done I know, I will prob be a nervous wreck on the day. Do you know how many people they are interviewing?
Reply 56

I don't think they will do any tests, they normally say in the interview letter if they do. I think it is just a one to one interview by the sounds of it. I applied to other uni's but CCCU is my first choice. Have you been to one of their open days? They seem really nice so try not to stress out over it, easier said then done I know, I will prob be a nervous wreck on the day. Do you know how many people they are interviewing?

Thank you so much for your support! I have no idea how many people they would like to see(I hope not too many). I will let you know how was it straight after. I really hope I will get a place there.
Reply 57

Thank you so much for your support! I have no idea how many people they would like to see(I hope not too many). I will let you know how was it straight after. I really hope I will get a place there.

Tinkerbell do you live close to the CCCU???Where else did you apply?

ahh no worries, if your worried about anything else just say I might be able to help out. The letter says they interview for childrens nursing on limited days so doens't sound like thye interview loads of people. Yes let me know how it goes :smile: I live in Surrey, I applied to a few london uni's and some on the south coast but CCCU was always the winner for me, Do you live in Kent?
Reply 59

ahh no worries, if your worried about anything else just say I might be able to help out. The letter says they interview for childrens nursing on limited days so doens't sound like thye interview loads of people. Yes let me know how it goes :smile: I live in Surrey, I applied to a few london uni's and some on the south coast but CCCU was always the winner for me, Do you live in Kent?

I live in London,but if I'm going to get a place there I will move to Kent. I applied to Greenwich Uni but I didn't get a place. I also applied for adult nursing and midwifery at CCCU, but I only got one letter for now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending