French Oral! FINISHED! Watch

This discussion is closed.
XXXNICEGUYXXX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
god damn. i had my French Oral today... i thought i did realy ****ing well... expanded on the C roll play pretty well and made up tons of bull **** hahaha like i sed that i arrived at the airport Charle De Gaule. hahaha
Speech went well and i could answer all the questions...
Now... i think i onli need a B on my french reading exam... cuz coursework is 8 points and the listening is pretty easy so i should get 8 there...
):
this was my first GCSE test and i was ******** my pants... too bad i couldnt mention that i smoke and do drugs haha
i'm pretty sure that i would have done so
lol
BEn
Robinb
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
well done m8
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
When i read the title i thought of something else!!
Who wants to speak french anyway - nobody likes them now
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
what board are you mate? what were your questions like?
XXXNICEGUYXXX
Rep:
?
i'm doing edexcel over here... there are 11 topics frmo whch they can ask questions as well as 2 role plays... u have to have a convo with tehe examiner its like say how u lost ur handfno etc
and how would u improve ur city
hahaha
quite difficult quesitons really
Ben
Da-Dapper
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Could u tell us in more detail please
XXXNICEGUYXXX
Rep:
?
ok ok... there are 11 topics, wach containing 20 questions... questions like do u like shopping up to wat kinda steak do u like.
these will be provided to u by the teacher during the course. therefore u can practise and revise ur answers...
then, you have to come up with a speech about pretty much anything. i chose the countries i have lived in. she subsequently asked me a couple questions about that topic and then we did the role play...
the role play is gay. u can get specimen pieces on edexcel.org.uk
For higher tier, there is the B and C roll play.
B is easier and requires u to ask questions based on a small card that they give u. it has pictures on it and u have to do as they ask. the examiner can ask questions.
For the C roll play, u have to go into a lot of detail... they might have one word there and u have to make up a bunch of bull **** to expand on it.... then u have to answer questions...
not too hard issit?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1045)
79.05%
Leave (277)
20.95%

Watched Threads