pappu
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Would anyone be kind enough to share them/post a link to a good site as most of the novel notes sites don't have nothing on small island
burmesearmy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by pappu)
Would anyone be kind enough to share them/post a link to a good site as most of the novel notes sites don't have nothing on small island
I did it last year at uni as part of my Post-Colonial and Imperial literature module, and would be happy to give you an idea of the general themes and stuff. I don't think I have any notes but if you let me know what direction you need to be going with it, I can hopefully steer you in it.
AmmaraD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hi i'm studying Small Island by Andrea Levy for my A levels and I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I need to write an essay about how Levy has enriched the English language through the means of this book and its portrayal of post colonial Britain. if anyone could enlighten me it would be much appreciated!!
Mfp3343
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by burmesearmy)
I did it last year at uni as part of my Post-Colonial and Imperial literature module, and would be happy to give you an idea of the general themes and stuff. I don't think I have any notes but if you let me know what direction you need to be going with it, I can hopefully steer you in it.
Hey
I am desperate for any help with small island as my teacher just doesnt teach anything other than the storyline which is unnecessary anyway. I am freaking out that i know nothing (with regards to context, analysis) and so was wondering if yoy could help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (121)
28.27%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.32%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.63%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.35%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.44%

Watched Threads