The Student Room Group

Sperm bank turns down redheads

Sperm bank turns down redheads

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8768598/Sperm-bank-turns-down-redheads.html

The world's largest sperm bank has started turning down redheaded donors because there is too little demand for their sperm.

Ole Schou, Cryos's director, said that there had been a surge in donations in recent years, allowing the facility to become much more picky about its donors.

"There are too many redheads in relation to demand," he told told Danish newspaper Ekstrabladet. "I do not think you chose a redhead, unless the partner - for example, the sterile male - has red hair, or because the lone woman has a preference for redheads. And that's perhaps not so many, especially in the latter case."

Mr Schou said the only reliable demand for sperm from redheaded donors from Ireland, where he said it sold “like hot cakes”.

Cryos’s stores have now reached their peak capacity of 70 litres of semen, and Mr Schou has a waiting list of 600 donors.

He said sperm from donors with brown hair and brown eyes was particularly in demand, because of the bank’s large customer base in Spain, Italy and Greece.

Scroll to see replies

I'd love to have a ginger kid, at least it wouldn't be boring and generic like other hair colours
So this surprises me
But then you would have to deal with all the generic bullying and red head jokes. Trust me, it's not fun telling a kid they'll be insulted by people for the rest of their lives because of something as petty as the colour of their hair.
Reply 4
I kinda like redheads..

Reply 5
Dye hair.
Reply 6
Original post by Tommyjw
I kinda like redheads..

Shes actually a natural blonde
Reply 7
Original post by Tommyjw
I kinda like redheads..

There's a fine line between attractive and DOG UGLY red heads.

Red Head = Fat ginger kid with face full of spots eating cheese puffs. Ewww...

But some of the most attractive people are also redheads
Reply 8
Original post by Teknik
Shes actually a natural blonde

Been a redhead since she was very young, never said it was natural, but she is still a redhead. :holmes:
Reply 9
Original post by Tommyjw
I kinda like redheads..

She has some very attractive qualities...
Reply 10
Original post by Tommyjw
Been a redhead since she was very young, never said it was natural, but she is still a redhead. :holmes:

Shes not a biological red head.
Original post by Tommyjw

No she isn't. Her genes give her blonde hair, not red. Totally different
Reply 12
Original post by Tommyjw
I kinda like redheads..

Red-headed women can be extremely beautiful. Huge tits certainly help too. :ahee:
Reply 13

:sexface:
Reply 14
Original post by Teknik
Shes not a biological red head.

Well done, you copied what i said :holmes:

Like i just said. she isnt natural. But is is still a redhead.

Original post by Studentxlol
No she isn't. Her genes give her blonde hair, not red. Totally different

:facepalm:

If you see a blonde girl, regardless of whether it is dyed or not. That girl there and then is Blonde. Just like CH is a redhead. Jesus, some fools around here tonight.
Reply 15
People don't want their kids to be bullied and so many people get bullied for having ginger hair.
Original post by Tommyjw
Well done, you copied what i said :holmes:

Like i just said. she isnt natural. But is is still a redhead.

:facepalm:

If you see a blonde girl, regardless of whether it is dyed or not. That girl there and then is Blonde. Just like CH is a redhead. Jesus, some fools around here tonight.

No. Since the OP's original post was to do with a SPERM BANK, her original hair colour is blonde, not a redhead. On a social level, she is a redhead but on a genetic level (which is the level this thread tends towards), she is blonde. Therefore, I am right and you are wrong as she's irrelevent.

This is why I'm applying to Oxbridge, and you're at Plymouth :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
No. Since the OP's original post was to do with a SPERM BANK, her original hair colour is blonde, not a redhead. On a social level, she is blonde but on a genetic level (which is the level this thread tends towards), she is blonde. Therefore, I am right and you are wrong as she's irrelevent.

Thanks for that bunch of nonsense :smile:

now, please point me towards which part of my post did i say she was born a red head :smile:. Oh wait.. i didn't? :O!. Oh noes.. all i said is she IS a redhead, because she IS (if you don't believe me, scroll back up) :smile:

Naww bless, the unintelligent sinkhole that is resorting to commenting about universities. bless :smile:. Makes it even funnier when you try to ramble about on a 'social level' which is complete rambling. But whatever dude :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Tommyjw
I kinda like redheads..

Original post by Besakt

:sexface:

The only reason you are posting pictures of people who are not actually even originally redheaded and clamming to be attracted to them is because of their cleavage. :sigh:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19

Good gods, I really hate people like you. Also, applying =/= studying there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending