Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    It must have been. It must have been {repeats her mantra until she believes it}
    "...love, but it's over now.
    It must have been good,
    but I lost it somehow."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faboba)
    It must have been good,
    but I lost it somehow."

You, my dear, are a rather scary bloke, have I ever told you that?

ReputationRep:
    You, my dear, are a rather scary bloke, have I ever told you that?
    You got me; I don't know WHAT song that could be from.

ReputationRep:
    It must have been good,
    but I lost it somehow."
    Total Eclipse of the Heart?

ARGH how did I get here, this is an ancient thread. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magicalsausage)
    Total Eclipse of the Heart?

ARGH how did I get here, this is an ancient thread. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.
    Nooo tis "It must have been love" by Roxette?

Argh now I am arguing with myself....

ReputationRep:
    Nooo tis "It must have been love" by Roxette?

Argh now I am arguing with myself....
    I'm going to reorganise my music collection at some point into 'themed' compilation. That's going on the 'bittersweet lovesongs' one along with 'I'm a *****' by Meredith Brooks and 'Independant Love Song' by Scarlet.

If songs can be sexy the above two are prime examples.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to reorganise my music collection at some point into 'themed' compilation. That's going on the 'bittersweet lovesongs' one along with 'I'm a *****' by Meredith Brooks and 'Independant Love Song' by Scarlet.

If songs can be sexy the above two are prime examples.
    I've actually had it stuck in my head for the past few days and it is making me go crazy. I don't even like it. Ahhh noo now I am getting similar songs in my head: "China in your hands"...

ReputationRep:
    I've actually had it stuck in my head for the past few days and it is making me go crazy. I don't even like it. Ahhh noo now I am getting similar songs in my head: "China in you hands"...

China In Your Hands was an excellent song.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Hmm, yeah. Foolfarian, your right I dont want to go to Cambridge, especially since it appears to give you insomnia. Thats right, your pathetic, it reminds me of prep school 'I'm older than you so I'm better', dear god. Its strange you know at this very moment in time I have two cousins at Cambridge. My dad went to Cambridge, my grandad did and of guess where my dad met my mother. Thats right...Cambridge. Kind of runs in the family, dont you think?

Academically I probably have equally or more impressive grades than you. I got an A* GCSE in year 9 and did a full A level in year 10 at of course it was at grade A. Not to mention straight A's at A level whilst playing a sport professionaly. I was picked because I am bloody good at my subject.
    I've just been reading through old posts of this thread, and I can quite safely say that you are a complete berk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theoffender)
    I've just been reading through old posts of this thread, and I can quite safely say that you are a complete berk.

Nah, he aint that bad really.

ReputationRep:
    It's China in Your Hand! Not plural!
    Oooh has Little Miss 80s Trivia arrived again?

ReputationRep:
    It's China in Your Hand! Not plural!
    Oooh has Little Miss 80s Trivia arrived again?
    Yes, you are right. So sorry.....

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. Just listen to the Final Countdown and get yourself a perm and all will be forgiven

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. Just listen to the Final Countdown and get yourself a perm and all will be forgiven

Buffalo Stance and Borderline were more my type of thing. No perms just crimp (if I was a girl).

ReputationRep:
    I have a crimper tucked away somewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    Buffalo Stance and Borderline were more my type of thing. No perms just crimp (if I was a girl).
    Umm no I think you'll find that cheesy power ballads are far superior.

ReputationRep:
    I have a crimper tucked away somewhere

Were you not a baby of '87? Why should you have a crimper? Were your parents overly fashion conscious and inflicted this on you at such a tender age?

ReputationRep:
    Umm no I think you'll find that cheesy power ballads are far superior.

Such as.....

ReputationRep:
    Such as.....
    The Power of Love

ReputationRep:
    Were you not a baby of '87? Why should you have a crimper? Were your parents overly fashion conscious and inflicted this on you at such a tender age?
    Not quite Although I was born with a mohican. I got my crimper in the nineties when such a thing seemed cool to a seven year old

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.