The Student Room Group

science

how in the world do you get an A* for science- i try and try and all I ever end up with is an A why isnt im not getting an a*:angry: - what should i do?, how should I do it!!!!!!!! plz some 1 help me
Reply 1
Memorise the specification.

What exam board are we talking about particularly? And are we talking about Core Science?
Reply 2
How do you not?!
Reply 3
Original post by seeking4perfection
how in the world do you get an A* for science- i try and try and all I ever end up with is an A why isnt im not getting an a*:angry: - what should i do?, how should I do it!!!!!!!! plz some 1 help me

Get the revision guide and memorise everything unit by unit. Complete past papers off your exam boards website and mark them to the answers sheet and learn from your mistakes.
GCSE or GCE? Exam board?

past papers, past papers, past papers.

that's all you'll ever need to revise.
Reply 6

LIKE the subject :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending