Haha same, are you doing Schizophrenia?
How'd you do in AS?

yeah I am, cant wait to start it but we're doing Media first :frown:
and I got 1 mark off an A, I'm getting unit 2 remarked though :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by TitchTheAntiHero
yeah I am, cant wait to start it but we're doing Media first :frown:
and I got 1 mark off an A, I'm getting unit 2 remarked though :biggrin:

Sounds good to me! Schizophrenia is great. Loving it!!!

Welldone!
Original post by hhh123
Ah same which is quite annoying as we aren't able to revise with the majority of the other TSR-er because they're doing PSYA3!!!

What topics are you doing?

I know it really annoying and I'm doing depression and the psychology of addictive behaviour, which no one else seems to be doing! :s-smilie:
Reply 23
Original post by kandy_kain_94
i know it really annoying and i'm doing depression and the psychology of addictive behaviour, which no one else seems to be doing! :s

im doing addictive behaviour :d
my remark is back guys! going to get it later on, shall let you know how it goess,

we're doing loads of research methods, I hate it, it's really easy cause I did GCSE stats but we're spending ages on it cause it's the hardest research methods bit D:
Reply 25
my remark is back guys! going to get it later on, shall let you know how it goess,

we're doing loads of research methods, I hate it, it's really easy cause I did GCSE stats but we're spending ages on it cause it's the hardest research methods bit D:

Wahayyy let us know!
Original post by hhh123
Wahayyy let us know!

it was only my english one damn it which was unchanged.
On the plus finished explanations of media influence on pro-social behaviour and starting video games & their effects next lessonnnn
okay, now my psychology one is in college, esdkfdsiojds D:
Reply 28
I'm doing Schizophrenia, Addiction and Research Methods too :smile:
So much to learn!
When are you guys starting proper revision?
I was thinking guys, maybe once we've done timed essays in class we could type them up and but them up here with the mark & feedback to help each other out?
I'll put mine up on Wednesday when I get it back, it was on what psychological research has told us about the positive effects of videogames and computers:')
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Kandy_Kain_94
Finally found this thread. :biggrin: My college is making us do PSYA4 first in Jan, then PSYA3 in June

Mine too :smile:

I'm doing schizophrenia, research methods and anomalistic psychology though
Reply 31
Urgh, I hate research methods! I find it really hard to get the marks :s-smilie: :frown:
Original post by Tpos
Urgh, I hate research methods! I find it really hard to get the marks :s-smilie: :frown:

What do you find difficult? I find it quite easy as I did Sociology & GCSE Statistics so maybe I could help?
Reply 33
Original post by Mmrawrr
I'm doing Schizophrenia, Addiction and Research Methods too :smile:
So much to learn!
When are you guys starting proper revision?

You're doing the exact three topics as me :smile:
Reply 34
What do you find difficult? I find it quite easy as I did Sociology & GCSE Statistics so maybe I could help?

Hey thanks for offering to help :smile:

Atm I can't think of anything specific, although I have no idea what to write for these 12markers! I guess it's not the understanding, but picking out the right detail and putting it in the answer. Well except for the stats stuff, that ishard to understand! Mainly cuz of all the different terms and different ways you can use, I think. The actual concepts don't seem to hard :s-smilie:

I do sociology too - got an A for it...but C for Psych :frown:
Original post by Tpos
Hey thanks for offering to help :smile:

Atm I can't think of anything specific, although I have no idea what to write for these 12markers! I guess it's not the understanding, but picking out the right detail and putting it in the answer. Well except for the stats stuff, that ishard to understand! Mainly cuz of all the different terms and different ways you can use, I think. The actual concepts don't seem to hard :s-smilie:

I do sociology too - got an A for it...but C for Psych :frown:

I got an A in Soc and a B in Psy,
hmm, idk tbh I've not done a long mark one yet, I guess just sampling, design, IV & DV, controls, porcedure I cant think what else
Reply 36
Original post by hhh123
You're doing the exact three topics as me :smile:

Awesome :biggrin:
Reply 37
When is everyone starting their revision?
Original post by hhh123
When is everyone starting their revision?

I'm probably going to go over all the schizophrenia stuff this week while its half term, then I'll start Research methods when weve finished the topic then spend christmas revising anomalistic psychology

Although it probably wont happen, im not organised one bit!
Reply 39
Original post by MissLightyear
I'm probably going to go over all the schizophrenia stuff this week while its half term, then I'll start Research methods when weve finished the topic then spend christmas revising anomalistic psychology

Although it probably wont happen, im not organised one bit!

Oh yay you're doing the same topics as me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending