Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see this in the chris rock show...its really funny!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matouwah)
    Anyone see this in the chris rock show...its really funny!!
    Yeah it is funny, I've downloaded it off Kaaza a couple of months ago. However I don't think its good to talk about here as many will just get offended at the title of the thread, especially if they don't get what your talking about. Even though I no what your talking about and I'm not offended

ReputationRep:
    http://www.wiggaz.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Yeah it is funny, I've downloaded it off Kaaza a couple of months ago. However I don't think its good to talk about here as many will just get offended at the title of the thread, especially if they don't get what your talking about
    lol...point taken..i see u have been neg rep a lot recently....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    http://www.wiggaz.com
    HAHA! I love sites like this, how did you find it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matouwah)
    lol...point taken..i see u have been neg rep a lot recently....
    Yup! I'm quite proud of my grey gem actually (quite odd I no) because it just represents that I'm not afraid to speak my mind and not kiss up or beg for rep like some other members regularlly do to other members. Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    HAHA! I love sites like this, how did you find it!
    another message board

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.