Oxford- rejection
LSE- rejection
Bristol- rejection
UCL- sent
KCL- sent
Reading- ABB

this is the veterinary med forum :confused:
Reply 21
Have you not heard? Oxford reading, UCL KCL and LSE wanted a share of the veterinary action and set up a 4 week course in which you become far better vets than the RVC could ever make :rolleyes: (according to supervet anyway)
nina_100
Have you not heard? Oxford reading, UCL KCL and LSE wanted a share of the veterinary action and set up a 4 week course in which you become far better vets than the RVC could ever make :rolleyes: (according to supervet anyway)

^^^ :biggrin: :biggrin:
lol :smile:
Reply 24
check da sig innit
Reply 25
doesn't your insurance have to be lower offer than your firm otherwise theres no point having one??
Reply 26
nina_100
doesn't your insurance have to be lower offer than your firm otherwise theres no point having one??

Thats what i thought, i thought it was just in case you didnt get the grades for your first offer! im a bit confuzzled now lol :rolleyes: :smile:
Reply 27
suppose if you'e positive you want to go somewhere then you put it first and work your ass off but still :confused:
Reply 28
nina_100

Well, if you really want to go to the uni which you have a lower offer for, you have to do it.

better vets than the RVC could ever make (according to supervet anyway)

Gawd he annoys me... :rolleyes:
Cambridge: Offer AAA (Bio, chem and maths)
Edinburgh: Email confirming application just after xmas then nowt
Glasgow: Interviewed January 11th
Liverpool: Interview 8th of Feb

Any ppl that got an offer for cambridge going to the open day on 2nd Feb?

Latest

Trending

Trending