The Student Room Group

will having casual sex during freshers week ruin a girls rep for the whole degree ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by britishgoose01
bout 90% of the students hook up, and lol prob majority get their first std's this way lol

Thats bull****, a load of people pull, far fewer actually have sex, if you look at the statistics they are much lower than everyone makes them out to be
Original post by Sereni
Thats bull****, a load of people pull, far fewer actually have sex, if you look at the statistics they are much lower than everyone makes them out to be

Only statistic I see is that youre 2years late replying to someone :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 162
Original post by Nvmthename
Only statistic I see is that youre 2years late replying to someone :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow, was in my sidebar didnt realise this was an ancient thread someone had dug up so didnt even look at the post dates
I'm just gonna go and say no. Everyone's probably to drunk to remember

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 164
Nope, no one really cares that much what you are doing as long as they know you are safe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 165
It absolutely will. Guys brag among each who they smashed, sooner or later you'll have that reputation.

You won't be considered relationship material let alone that special girl you meet at uni and end up marrying. I personally could never respect or enter into a relationship with a girl that's been ****ed by half the guys in her course.
Ofcourse this doesn't apply to all guys. Femen who are predisposed to felching won't mind it at all.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Sereni
Oh wow, was in my sidebar didnt realise this was an ancient thread someone had dug up so didnt even look at the post dates

The other day I replied to a post from 2006 without realising.
Reply 167
Original post by 2ndClass
It absolutely will. Guys brag among each who they smashed, sooner or later you'll have that reputation.

You won't be considered relationship material let alone that special girl you meet at uni and end up marrying. I personally could never respect or enter into a relationship with a girl that's been ****ed by half the guys in her course.
Ofcourse this doesn't apply to all guys. Femen who are predisposed to felching won't mind it at all.

There are far too many people at uni to oeep track of who banged who... The idea that a girl cant have casual sex without getting a ni wide rep for being easy is stupid. Worst worst worst case scenario all the friends (read flatmates) of the guys she slept with might recognise her. Obviously some of these guys will not consider her relationship material but it wouldnt stop some (i wouldnt really care). In any case 50 people thinking you are a slag out of the thousands at any decemt sized uni is nothing.
Reply 168
Original post by Sereni
There are far too many people at uni to oeep track of who banged who... The idea that a girl cant have casual sex without getting a ni wide rep for being easy is stupid. Worst worst worst case scenario all the friends (read flatmates) of the guys she slept with might recognise her. Obviously some of these guys will not consider her relationship material but it wouldnt stop some (i wouldnt really care). In any case 50 people thinking you are a slag out of the thousands at any decemt sized uni is nothing.

As I said, not all guys agree, I personally see no worth in making something serious with someone that was so easy to others. And I'm not even talking about dozens of guys here, I'm talking about if she even slept with 10 of my class mates she's worthless to me. In all honesty I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her. And as I said, femen see no problem with such girls,
(edited 10 years ago)
No just don't do it with your housemates. That might ruin it. Otherwise I doubt people will be keeping track of your sex life that much.
Unless you tell people what you've been up to in your private sext life then I don't see how people can judge you? Tbh university is for grown ups , and as such, you expect a certain level of maturity anyways.

Edit; and oh, I forget University is for education, not for getting laid. Though I don't care what you do with your private life or judge you for it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 171
If you bring back a different guy each night it might lead to whispers amongst your housemates and rumours that you are rather fond on fornication. Guys like to brag so you might get a reputation. But it is kind of expected to have casual sex during freshers so it isn't really a big deal either.
Original post by PinkMocassin
oh that's good thinking actually so lets say a girl slept with three guys on three unrelated courses, who 100% don't know each other, there is no chance of either of them knowing right ? just out of interest ?

Small chance, but even if they're on the same course doesn't mean they even know each other's names.... I think I know more people on other courses than my own.
Dismiss her past until she disappoints your highness
(edited 10 years ago)
It depends.

It depends on the size of the university, whether you are someone people notice and know about, and whether the guy you're sleeping with is a popular guy or someone who talks to everyone.

If there is more than one guy, I can imagine people talking about it, yes.

Girls can do as they please for my sake. But of course everything comes with consequences. I know girls who've slept around then overheard that they're not girlfriend material or experienced guys coming on to them because they've know she puts out easily and they're "guaranteed to get some". Then they get upset and feel cheap. A lot of guys don't want to be in a relationship with girls who sleep around. You can do as you want, but I can't stand girls who make choices and then moan about the consequences.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending