The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Suzy_vet
Thats what im saying you dim wits.

You keep lumping 'state schools' together, they are all so different! Mine is very, very mixed. We have lovely old buildings and scabby old portocabins that we cant afford to replace. We have oxbridge people, and total drop out thugs. But overall it is very good. But you seem not to be able accept that a state school can be good.

Since when did I call all state schools bad? Never. I just protested that communists like yourself seem incapable of accepting that the public school system should exist.

I'm rich.

Get over it.
Reply 81
happysunshine
LOL, 'idiot girl' that makes me laugh. It was used for a joke though, right?

Doubt it, Teks an idiot himself. Cant you see what hes like?
Reply 82
Tek
I'm rich.

really? which terminal do you fly through at Heathrow?
Suzy_vet
Doubt it, Teks an idiot himself. Cant you see what hes like?

He's just looking for a bit of attention (although he doesn't go to crime).
Reply 84
Tek
Since when did I call all state schools bad? Never. I just protested that communists like yourself seem incapable of accepting that the public school system should exist.

I'm rich.

Get over it.

I dont give a crAp how big your bank balance is. Im a communist? Then so is every politician, becasue they are always trying to make things better for the classes, which is what i think they should be.

I ahev NEVER said private schools should be closed, ever.

get over youself, as you would say.
Tek

I'm rich.

Unless you own any of it then you have nothing.
happysunshine
Unless you own any of it then you have nothing.

Very true.
Joey_Johns
Very true.

:biggrin: All these parents that give their children too much are doing the wrong thing unless the child will be able to keep up the lifestyle when they are adult.
happysunshine
:biggrin: All these parents that give their children too much are doing the wrong thing unless the child will be able to keep up the lifestyle when they are adult.

Yes, I see the example of that girl on 'young posh and loaded', I think her name was Donatella. What a loser.
Joey_Johns
Yes, I see the example of that girl on 'young posh and loaded', I think her name was Donatella. What a loser.

Oh I saw her. I didn't like her at all. She was thick, ugly and couldn't present. I liked that Aitkin daughter though.
happysunshine
Oh I saw her. I didn't like her at all. She was thick, ugly and couldn't present. I liked that Aitkin daughter though.

Hehe, by god she could rap.
Reply 91
Lolololol
Joey_Johns
Hehe, by god she could rap.

I felt so :redface: for her. I know who I hated most was that bar/club owner. He was awful!
blissy
Lolololol

LOL, what's so funny :tongue:
happysunshine
I felt so :redface: for her. I know who I hated most was that bar/club owner. He was awful!

I thought the best one was that asian guy who bought himself a title and went shooting. Lord Raj, I think or something like that. Certainly not 'posh' anyway lol.
Joey_Johns
I thought the best one was that asian guy who bought himself a title and went shooting. Lord Raj, I think or something like that. Certainly not 'posh' anyway lol.

Yes he seemed okay, he didn't seem to take it all for granted like the rest. I hated that Russian girl so much. The boy who had his own apartment in Oxford and the group of two girls weren't too bad :rolleyes:
What about the girl who was auditioning to be a presenter on Chelsea Television? She was horrific.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry, that was Donatella.

There was one with all these really young girls on who were 13 or something and went shopping on Oxford St every single day. It's pretty sick.
hildabeast
What about the girl who was auditioning to be a presenter on Chelsea Television? She was horrific.

LOL, was that Donnatella?
happysunshine
LOL, was that Donnatella?

Yeh.