The Student Room Group

Are Chips Ever Unedible?

It just seems to me chips are always edible.

KFC chips are considered their weak point, but I'd still scoff them down.

Microchips are banal, but I'll eat them all.

Have you ever disagreed with a portion of chips?
(edited 12 years ago)
they're unedible if they're without chicken, or a burger, just doesn't feel right without one, duno how people eat them like that
NEVER!:biggrin:
when you get a bag of chips and let them go cold they are disgusting.
Reply 4
Yeah when they're laced with poison.
Reply 5
Undercooked ones. So when you're chewing them it feels like you're slicing through it instead of it being fluffy. May as well eat a raw potato.
Reply 6
Original post by Phobia27
Undercooked ones. So when you're chewing them it feels like you're slicing through it instead of it being fluffy. Might as well eat a raw potato.

Sometimes this local kebab place delivers undercooked chips, but I EAT THEM ALL. :colone:
Reply 7
*inedible
Reply 8
Original post by Fusion
Sometimes this local kebab place delivers undercooked chips, but I EAT THEM ALL. :colone:

The thought of them makes me want to vom. My mum got into a very bad habit of buying cheap Tesco value ones for tea and completely undercooking them throughout my childhood, merghhh.
Warmed up chips are vile. I would rather eat stone cold chips than reheated ones.

That is when chips are unedible.
Reply 10
If you cook them like someone I know...yes.

Spoiler

I went to a chip shop with friends fairly recently where the woman put on so much vinegar it was unreal. They were properly swimming in the stuff.... but we still ate every last soggy one :colone:
Reply 12
Original post by blahhh

Spoiler

Mmm carbon sticks.
Reply 13
Original post by blahhh

Spoiler

:eek3: When I first looked at it, I actually thought it was something else! (dog poop) :redface:

But nah, for me chips are always edible. I've never had an unpleasant experience with chips lol *touch wood* :biggrin:
Reply 14
My local chinese serves the worst chips, but, once again, I eat them.

Maybe the sauces compensate.
KFC chips are inedible without gravy :coma:
Reply 16
Original post by Hipster
Mmm carbon sticks.

Original post by mogambo
:eek3: When I first looked at it, I actually thought it was something else! (dog poop) :redface:

But nah, for me chips are always edible. I've never had an unpleasant experience with chips lol *touch wood* :biggrin:

I've never seen anything like it, the chips were nearly good enough to draw with
Yes when my nan makes them
Chips, is chips. I will eat them when I they are available. Especially when a meal says "comes with side of chips". Not eating it would be like throwing your money away :colone:

Also, gotta have ketchup...

Quick Reply

Latest