Scroll to see replies

Who's going tomorrow?

Also anyone else applying for Law?

Cheers
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Original post by DramaQueenKayleigh
Ive also got a conditional for Winchester but im doing Performing Arts - Contempory Performance and one of my mates is doing Dance just wanted to know if anyone else is doing either the same type or course or starting in September :smile: x

I'm not doing the same course but I am starting in September, and noticed that you're also Welsh - and not that far from me! So hiiii! haha :smile: xo
Original post by danielleelizabethx
I'm not doing the same course but I am starting in September, and noticed that you're also Welsh - and not that far from me! So hiiii! haha :smile: xo

Heyahh :smile: Where Abouts Are You From Then? Also What Are You Going To Study And Use Welsh Must Stick Together :smile: Hahaa One Of My Mates From College Is Coming Up Aswell To Do A Different Course Than Me Also :smile: I Cannot Wait To Go it's So Beautiful Up There :smile: Well Gimme A Private Mate If You Fancey A Chat :smile:xx
Reply 283
queens road or west down?! i just dont know
Reply 284
Original post by DramaQueenKayleigh
Heyahh :smile: Where Abouts Are You From Then? Also What Are You Going To Study And Use Welsh Must Stick Together :smile: Hahaa One Of My Mates From College Is Coming Up Aswell To Do A Different Course Than Me Also :smile: I Cannot Wait To Go it's So Beautiful Up There :smile: Well Gimme A Private Mate If You Fancey A Chat :smile:xx

I'm doing Creative Writting and Film Production but thinking of changing to Media Production, I just need to find out more about it, but seems you do a wider range of thing compared to film!

Applying to QUEENS ALL THE WAY :biggrin:. X
Reply 285
I visited Winchester uni on Saturday and it was beautiful! I was pleasantly surprised! I've been completely persuaded and really want to go here! I have an offer to study English, can any current students give me an idea of what english is like here and the whole experience? I am visiting Keele and Chichester in the next few weeks but already feel like I want to choose Winchester as my firm as opposed to Leicester which I was going to.
Original post by frozoz

West Downs! Much more of a family spirit especially during now sort of time. People sunbathe and have fun whilst having minimal work to do so it's a really great feeling. Queens is better looking, but for price and community - go for West Downs.
Original post by NaomiHope
I visited Winchester uni on Saturday and it was beautiful! I was pleasantly surprised! I've been completely persuaded and really want to go here! I have an offer to study English, can any current students give me an idea of what english is like here and the whole experience? I am visiting Keele and Chichester in the next few weeks but already feel like I want to choose Winchester as my firm as opposed to Leicester which I was going to.

English is a great course to study! I'm in my 2nd year and will be going to Germany in 3 days for one of the exchange programmes they offer. The lecturers are all mainly awesome, especially those on the Language side and there is a great amount of choice in the modules. Is it the Literature or Language side that interests you more?
Reply 288
Original post by NaomiHope

English is amazing at Winchester! You should definitely come here :smile: You won't regret it, the lecturers are great, you get lots of support and help. You get to choose a variety of modules in your first year so you get a flavour of everything. I enjoyed the creative writing so much that i'm switching to joint honours next year
Reply 289
Original post by EmilyJane
English is amazing at Winchester! You should definitely come here :smile: You won't regret it, the lecturers are great, you get lots of support and help. You get to choose a variety of modules in your first year so you get a flavour of everything. I enjoyed the creative writing so much that i'm switching to joint honours next year

Ooh okay! thanks! :smile: I loved it!
Reply 290
Original post by liamwiddows
English is a great course to study! I'm in my 2nd year and will be going to Germany in 3 days for one of the exchange programmes they offer. The lecturers are all mainly awesome, especially those on the Language side and there is a great amount of choice in the modules. Is it the Literature or Language side that interests you more?

Oh thanks! I want to go to America :smile: I liked Mick who did one of the talks, Literature probably interests me more, it's more about your induvidual opinion etc but i'm sure I'll do some Language modules aswell. I take both at A level, which do you prefer?
Winchester confirmed as Firm, see everyone in September!
Original post by liamwiddows
West Downs! Much more of a family spirit especially during now sort of time. People sunbathe and have fun whilst having minimal work to do so it's a really great feeling. Queens is better looking, but for price and community - go for West Downs.

Im Going To Apply For West Downs Because like one of the girls said that its further from the uni which then gives you the sense that your leaving campus :smile: but i prefere West Downs my best mate is there already :smile: xx
Original post by frozoz

has to be queens road, they are nice and new, and have an ensuite!
Original post by ConorMitchell
has to be queens road, they are nice and new, and have an ensuite!

west downs have the option of ensuite too though, and cheaper for the same thing :smile:
west downs have the option of ensuite too though, and cheaper for the same thing :smile:

true, I didn't get to look at them, are they nice?
true, I didn't get to look at them, are they nice?

yeah they are :smile: well i thought so - i didn't see how they justified the £500 difference to be honest..
i preferred west downs to queens road, but then i suppose its personal preference too :smile:
yeah they are :smile: well i thought so - i didn't see how they justified the £500 difference to be honest..
i preferred west downs to queens road, but then i suppose its personal preference too :smile:

Fair point, from what I heard they are split into houses instead of flats, and that they are slightly older. But I guess at the end of the day it is who you live with and not where :smile:
Fair point, from what I heard they are split into houses instead of flats, and that they are slightly older. But I guess at the end of the day it is who you live with and not where :smile:

yeah :smile: they're still pretty new though. but you're right, just make the most of wherever you are init! hah :biggrin:
Reply 299
I have applied for Creative Writing, did the mini workshop thing and loved it. Think the place itself is amazing and the course seems brilliant, so I hope that I can go!

Ryan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending