Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Thanks hun!
    thats k doc!

ReputationRep:
    I drink, i used to smoke for about 6 months (tell people it was 2 weeks tho shhh!) Gave it up, Still crave it though. I have also tried and still occasionally smoke pot. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I would say at least 90% of my school (including 11 year olds) do cannabis and drink in the evenings and weekends... Got so bad we all got letters about anti-social behaviour from the police cos they do it on the rec and annoy the people living nearby... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I would say at least 90% of my school (including 11 year olds) do cannabis and drink in the evenings and weekends... Got so bad we all got letters about anti-social behaviour from the police cos they do it on the rec and annoy the people living nearby... :rolleyes:
    loads of people are on piss tests at our school. they're usually always faked though.

ReputationRep:
    i don't think the teachers at my school care too much about pot and drinkign, maybe about younger kids doing it but not reallyfor us. Half the teachers are ex stoners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I will be a doctor and I wouldn't sell you any drugs. I wont even buy cigarettes for my dad if he sends me to the shop.
    such a hypocrite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    such a hypocrite.
    Excuse me? please explain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Excuse me? please explain.
    'Give me the alcohol anyday.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    'Give me the alcohol anyday.'
    I don't drink that much..... It was just supposed to be an expression of my preference for alcohol over any other drug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I don't drink that much..... It was just supposed to be an expression of my preference for alcohol over any other drug.
    Yet you preach about abusing your body using drugs when you do the exact same thing with as you say another drug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Yet you preach about abusing your body using drugs when you do the exact same thing with as you say another drug.
    I know your going to say its a cliche or whatever.... But alcohol isn't as bad..., Indeed it is good for you in small quantities.
    Anyways please shut up... Im having a bad enough day as it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I know your going to say its a cliche or whatever.... But alcohol isn't as bad..., Indeed it is good for you in small quantities.
    Anyways please shut up... Im having a bad enough day as it is.
    Daveo got a bad deal on a kilo of coke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    Daveo got a bad deal on a kilo of coke
    Shut it assmonkey! I'd never even touch any drugs...Im just having a rly s*** day and I can do without your lame humour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotchick200)
    have u tryed them would u or do u think they are just plane stupid?
    i think weed is ok but i'd never do stuff like crack or heroine wat do u think?
    love
    laura
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I think drugs are crap for the simple reason that i'd rather be who i am normally without having to change my behaviour by using drugs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What do you think alcohol is?
    Yes...... Its a drug... If youve read the rest of the posts you will understand I said it to express my preference for alcohol over other drugs, I dont drink to excess!
    Small quantities of alcohol have been proved beneficial. I dont see any headlines "Smoke dope its good for you", now please stop with the petty arguements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotchick200)
    have u tryed them would u or do u think they are just plane stupid?
    i think weed is ok but i'd never do stuff like crack or heroine wat do u think?
    love
    laura
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    drugs arre useless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I'd never do any drugs. That includes weed. I don't have anything against people who use soft drugs like weed, I just would never touch them, I'd never even smoke a cigarette. Give me the alcohol anyday.
    some people believe alcohols worser then marijuana

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Safraaz)
    some people believe alcohols worser then marijuana
    I'm talking science here. I dont see any articles saying marijuana helps prevent heart disease. Come back when you can prove it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Safraaz)
    drugs arre useless
    Useless? Please elaborate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    Useless? Please elaborate.
    They have no use.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.