Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Labour job interview with Hughes Bros Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an interview with Hughes Bros construction company tomorrow for a labouring position.

I was wondering if anyone had advice on interview questions and answers/tips for a labouring job?

I've done a Bricklaying and Joinery course at college so I'm interested in this line of work but my brains just going :confused: at possible questions and answers as this is my first interview.

Also they've asked for shirt and pants...I have a pair of Black pants..a White or Black shirt and a Pink and grey stripey tie, a plain White tie, A Black tie or a Red/blue tie and was wondering what you think would be the best combo for some one with blonde hair? I was thinking Full Black with the White or Pink/grey tie?

any advice would be appreciated

Thank you

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.