The Student Room Group

Imperial Postgraduate Applications 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Akkuz
Not yet, but I will in a couple of days. They want £930 deposit in a few days time!! :colonhash:

I'm still praying for an offer from Cambridge, though.

good luck then ..!!! hope to get your offer soon.. !! :smile:
Reply 181
Original post by zziippoo
good luck then ..!!! hope to get your offer soon.. !! :smile:

Reply 182
Original post by Akkuz

Still waiting for LSE, UCL and KCL.. I am not sure if I am going to apply at Imperial. As far as I know, I am not eligible for management, enterprise and innovation - since I am studying management. Risk management / finance /mathematics and finance are for students with mathematics as a background. I do not like strategic marketing.. :frown:
Reply 183
Original post by zziippoo
Still waiting for LSE, UCL and KCL.. I am not sure if I am going to apply at Imperial. As far as I know, I am not eligible for management, enterprise and innovation - since I am studying management. Risk management / finance /mathematics and finance are for students with mathematics as a background. I do not like strategic marketing.. :frown:

Good luck! I got rejected from UCL :tongue: What did you apply for at KCL?
Reply 184
Original post by Akkuz
Good luck! I got rejected from UCL :tongue: What did you apply for at KCL?

I applied for Complex System and for Accounting.
good luck with Cambridge.:smile:
Reply 185
10 min Interview on the 20th of Jan for the Msc in Economics and Strategy for Business :smile:
Reply 186
Imperial withdrew my application today, officially.

There was no point wasting their time!
Reply 187
Original post by Akkuz
Imperial withdrew my application today, officially.

There was no point wasting their time!

withdrew?
Reply 188
Original post by beadyeye
withdrew?

Yep..decided Transport with Business Management, wasn't the right path for me.
Reply 189
Original post by LFCDRM
10 min Interview on the 20th of Jan for the Msc in Economics and Strategy for Business :smile:

I got an email for my MSc strategic marketing asking for an interview. It will be this Thursday. I can let you know how it goes. Good luck with yours. Any preparations in mind other than going over your personal statement?
hey guys. I am interested in applying for the MSc program at Imperial and their IELTS req is 7.0 and min 6.5.. so I have 6.5 and 6.0 min in each.so wondering if it makes sense to apply with hope of receiving the offer of pre-sessional and I know many starts the program with it.. and any chance of getting any scholarships to lessen tuition and fees?
Reply 191
1 whole month since "being considered by the department". Seriously imperial i know your good but i doubt you have reams of applications to go through particularly as each department does their own thing.
Reply 192
Hey! Thanks, would really appreciate some info when you have had yours :smile:
I think I'll go through career questions + PS, and read around on the course stucture etc . Honestly don't think it can be much more as its just 10 min.

Good luck! :smile:

Original post by QATAR
I got an email for my MSc strategic marketing asking for an interview. It will be this Thursday. I can let you know how it goes. Good luck with yours. Any preparations in mind other than going over your personal statement?
Reply 193
Is anyone else here applying for MSc Biomedical Engineering?
I've sent off my application in November and no reply as yet. Still 'Under consideration by the department'
Reply 194
Original post by Ozzy91
Is anyone else here applying for MSc Biomedical Engineering?
I've sent off my application in November and no reply as yet. Still 'Under consideration by the department'

|The application becomes under consideration when the references are processed and all other required documents, then it should take 8 weeks roughly.
Reply 195
Original post by rehan123
|The application becomes under consideration when the references are processed and all other required documents, then it should take 8 weeks roughly.

I got my offer but it still shows under consideration:s-smilie:
Reply 196
Original post by vinc10

Original post by vinc10

How do you know you got your offer? by email ? how long was it before "being considered by department" till you got your offer? Mines taken ages.
Reply 197
Original post by vinc10

How did you find out that you got an offer ?
Reply 198
Original post by Tripo
How do you know you got your offer? by email ? how long was it before "being considered by department" till you got your offer? Mines taken ages.

Original post by rehan123
How did you find out that you got an offer ?

email:wink:
Reply 199
Original post by LFCDRM
Hey! Thanks, would really appreciate some info when you have had yours :smile:
I think I'll go through career questions + PS, and read around on the course stucture etc . Honestly don't think it can be much more as its just 10 min.

Good luck! :smile:

Hi there, I have some good news. The initial plan was for the interview to be approx. 10 mins via Skype. Instead, I received a phone call and had the interview done by phone and it lasted for 5 minutes, literally half the time. The interviewer said his aim was just to get to know what my opinion of the programme is and where my interest lie within Marketing (and obviously get a sense of my personality and intellect). It was informal and relaxed. It went much smooth even though I was anxious at first. By the end of the call, I was able to ask some questions about the programme. It was quite a delight, I must admit. All the best with your applications & Skype call/interview. I will update you if I do receive an offer. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending