This discussion is closed.
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Have you ever noticed that when it gets to this stage of the year, things start getting hectic yet time flies by and before you know it, school will be out forever hoorah Yes, a pointless thread but, I am just trying to cheer myself up at the mo cos I got the coursework blues
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
Have you ever noticed that when it gets to this stage of the year, things start getting hectic yet time flies by and before you know it, school will be out forever hoorah Yes, a pointless thread but, I am just trying to cheer myself up at the mo cos I got the coursework blues
OI! Stop getting me excited. I don't finish till May 25th and it's frickin ages.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
OI! Stop getting me excited. I don't finish till May 25th and it's frickin ages.
its not...I can't wait till the summer...I am gonna go on a tour of Europe although if I went via Easyjet, i might have to go to America, change planes and fly to Rome
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am not sure what I am doing in the summer yet. All I know is I am going to travel across Spain for two weeks and also go to see a little known post punk band called Blondie in Manchester.
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My hobby is trials riding whihc relys on good weather, so I will be doing alot of that in the summer. Also I will be working alot to get money together for year two
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have my first GCSE at the end of march!!!!!!!! It's way scary and coursework is evil, especially when I'm ill, like now! I've got 3 english essays to write and I have to get A's for them, by tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
My hobby is trials riding whihc relys on good weather, so I will be doing alot of that in the summer. Also I will be working alot to get money together for year two
Are you into doing tricks and jumps and stuff then? Ever ridden down an up escalator?
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My first exam is two weeks after the end of the Easter break.

byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh man......I was hoping for just ONE MORE DAY OF SNOW TO COME! Guess I'll have to wait until next year then....
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
Hehe, never tried that but i might do now, I have ridden down loads of normal flights of stairs tho. Check out my trye on this photo - me thinks i should have had them at a higher pressure
me thinks so too!
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
#Now the drugs dont work, they just make you worse again.......#
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sorry its all about hemlines coming up and shoulder straps coming down. Summer is the season of flesh, although with britains growing obesity problem it will not look as nice forever, so have fun while you can.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
sorry its all about hemlines coming up and shoulder straps coming down. Summer is the season of flesh, although with britains growing obesity problem it will not look as nice forever, so have fun while you can.
lol - that is all i can say
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
lol - that is all i can say
When does summer actually start?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
When does summer actually start?
well my ex decided it was summer about 3 months ago, i was seriously amused but as long as it meant she wore tennis whites i had no problems
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (100)
25.06%
Better than expected (81)
20.3%
Worse than expected (218)
54.64%

Watched Threads