Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever noticed that when it gets to this stage of the year, things start getting hectic yet time flies by and before you know it, school will be out forever hoorah Yes, a pointless thread but, I am just trying to cheer myself up at the mo cos I got the coursework blues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Have you ever noticed that when it gets to this stage of the year, things start getting hectic yet time flies by and before you know it, school will be out forever hoorah Yes, a pointless thread but, I am just trying to cheer myself up at the mo cos I got the coursework blues
    OI! Stop getting me excited. I don't finish till May 25th and it's frickin ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    OI! Stop getting me excited. I don't finish till May 25th and it's frickin ages.
    its not...I can't wait till the summer...I am gonna go on a tour of Europe although if I went via Easyjet, i might have to go to America, change planes and fly to Rome

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure what I am doing in the summer yet. All I know is I am going to travel across Spain for two weeks and also go to see a little known post punk band called Blondie in Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    My hobby is trials riding whihc relys on good weather, so I will be doing alot of that in the summer. Also I will be working alot to get money together for year two

ReputationRep:
    I have my first GCSE at the end of march!!!!!!!! It's way scary and coursework is evil, especially when I'm ill, like now! I've got 3 english essays to write and I have to get A's for them, by tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    My hobby is trials riding whihc relys on good weather, so I will be doing alot of that in the summer. Also I will be working alot to get money together for year two
    Are you into doing tricks and jumps and stuff then? Ever ridden down an up escalator?

ReputationRep:
    My first exam is two weeks after the end of the Easter break.

ReputationRep:
    Oh man......I was hoping for just ONE MORE DAY OF SNOW TO COME! Guess I'll have to wait until next year then....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    Hehe, never tried that but i might do now, I have ridden down loads of normal flights of stairs tho. Check out my trye on this photo - me thinks i should have had them at a higher pressure
    me thinks so too!

ReputationRep:
    #Now the drugs dont work, they just make you worse again.......#

ReputationRep:
    sorry its all about hemlines coming up and shoulder straps coming down. Summer is the season of flesh, although with britains growing obesity problem it will not look as nice forever, so have fun while you can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    sorry its all about hemlines coming up and shoulder straps coming down. Summer is the season of flesh, although with britains growing obesity problem it will not look as nice forever, so have fun while you can.
    lol - that is all i can say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lol - that is all i can say
    When does summer actually start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    When does summer actually start?
    well my ex decided it was summer about 3 months ago, i was seriously amused but as long as it meant she wore tennis whites i had no problems

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.