The Student Room Group

Anyone lived at UNITE's Woodland Court in London???

Hi Aaron

I was wondering if you could advise if Woodland Court in London is a good court, as on Google there is a bad review which is putting me off.

Also, can you advise if each room has a brand new mattress or not, and also where the kitchen is located ina flat of 7

Regards
Reply 1
Just wondering if anyone has lived at UNITE's Woodland Court in Islington London,and what you thought of it.

Thanks in advance
Original post by JayLegend
Hi Aaron

I was wondering if you could advise if Woodland Court in London is a good court, as on Google there is a bad review which is putting me off.

Also, can you advise if each room has a brand new mattress or not, and also where the kitchen is located ina flat of 7

Regards

Hi JayLegend,

Thanks for your question.

Woodland Court has been open since September 2010.

We complete any required refurbishment work and room inspections before our customers check in.

The kitchen is situated at the end of the corridor leading to the seven rooms within the flat.

We are currently sold out in Woodland Court.

If you did have any other questions regarding UNITE accommodation you can contact me on 0800 783 4213 or you can PM me your details and I can contact you.

I hope this is useful.

Thanks
Aaron
Reply 3
I have, nearly completing my first and gladly last year at UNITE Woodland Court.

Never stay here... It is utterly awful. being on the sixth floor, the lift has been out of service for the past 3 weeks, i've had to call the police numerous times due to ASBO's, the flats are terribly 'touched up' for new arrivals, the washing prices are extortionate, the front gates have been broken for 6 weeks, and residents do drugs in the courtyard.

Don't live here. I'm struggling to contemplate why I chose here in the first place, so not worth the £200PLUS a WEEK I spend to live here.
Reply 4
hello, I'm writing related to woodland court, now it's managed by 'prodigy house'...Infact Unite instead of trying to solve the problems preferred to sell it...just a proof to demonstrate how it is impossible to recover this place from hugly it is...

first of all the residents, most of them are from a 'university' called london school of arts and something, these useless and future unemployed people are not students, they do nothing all day, they don't go to lectures (if they have one) they only sleep, do nothing and make noise during the night, oh I forgot they try to customize the building; graffiti, garbage everywhere, bad smell everywhere in the building, strange scuptures and collage on the walls..and of course drugs in the court of course when security people are not there! for a period there was two (2!) security staff in the court from 8 pm to morning to manage these beasts and of course with security nobody show off! we feel like in a jail! then we have the property management problems: elevator broken every 2 month (once for 3 weeks, this is crazy!), lost mail and packages, no notification for parcels arrived, unpolite and unfriendly people in the reception (my idea is that they are obliged to hire retarded people because of the employement law..), washing machines always broken and flooded, entrance gate broken, water discontinuity for more than 6 hours whitout any previous communication (more than 3 times in 6 months), walls in the building are very thin, u can hear everithing from the other rooms, strange and old people (50 years old people..are they student?) in the building what are they doing? this is the worst student residence I've ever attended, I would not recommend even to my worst enemy!!!stay away from this place if u want to study and act like a human person.

moreover it is expensive, there is no gym, study rooms and assistance for any problems
Hi

Do you have any information with regards to Wedgewood court?

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending