Cheap place to buy designer clothing? Watch

ImNormal
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I want brands like Ralph Lauren, Barbour, Lacoste, Lyle and Scott etc...
I can find cheap sites, but most of them are knock off and fake.

If you know any GENUINE sites/shops that sell cheap designer clothing, or that have a good sale on please post below.
Professor Oak
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The one thing I'd say is be VERY careful where you shop. As you say, there are a lot of fakes - even a lot of the polished-looking websites like Flannels, Dress for Less and more have bad reviews.

For brands like Levis, Lacoste, Adidas etc go to Get The Label - https://www.getthelabel.com/c/lacoste

You have to dig around a little but there are some cracking deals on there, like £20 Lacoste trainers. It has 8.8/10 on Trustpilot.

Always worth looking at TK Maxx - https://www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/men/clo...inStock&page=0

The instore stuff is often a bit rubbish but there are some gems online. Like Alexander McQueen jeans, Ralph Lauren polos. If you're looking for a designer suit and they don't have your size, buy one up and get it tweaked at a clothes alteration shop (my alteration cost £20 - meaning total cost of a £700 designer suit was £50!). You can do the same for jeans too.

Finally, check out some of the eBay outlets - https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/Used-Designer-Clothing-UK

This store, for example, has over 5,000 5-star ratings and sells lightly used designer clothes super cheaply.
Camss
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
www.secretsales.com

Create an account and keep your eye out. They'll email you every day with the upcoming sales. In the past I've bought 3 Ed Hardy shirts at less than half RRP, a D+G watch at about 80% off RRP, and I've seen both Ralph Lauren and F&M on there too. Always worth keeping your eye out.
ViralRiver
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can't up your rep for some reason but thanks for that site - it's amazing!

Just missed out on this £436 down to £59!
longman240
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nice one Camss, I've run out of rep to give as well but that's a great site!
Astonix
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Try looking at American stores. It'll take longer to get the product, but usually they're cheaper. I was looking at Ralph Lauren shirts, and on their American store, they're $80 which is about £60. On the British store, they're £80-140. My mate also managed to get a RL shirt for $30 whilst in America.
Misery
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ImNormal)
I want brands like Ralph Lauren, Barbour, Lacoste, Lyle and Scott etc...
I can find cheap sites, but most of them are knock off and fake.

If you know any GENUINE sites/shops that sell cheap designer clothing, or that have a good sale on please post below.
Aren't you able to buy them from your high street? House of Fraser, Van Mildert, et cetera have sales fairly regularly and those brands you mentioned aren't all that expensive anyway.

My younger brothers get similar brands (Lacoste, Barbour, Ralph Lauren, Lyle & Scott, Dior, Armani, Hugo Boss, et cetera) from:

www.bbclothing.com
www.woodhouseclothing.com
www.mainlinemenswear.co.uk

Everything they've ordered has been genuine, from those stockists. There are apparently sales pretty much permanently on all three sites, so give those a look.

Zee and Co and Tessuti do sales from time to time too, it is always worth checking.

Don't ever bother with eBay or those of similiar ilk, they're pretty much guaranteed to be fake.
conflict
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Best site out there by far

http://www.tessuti.co.uk/

<thumbsup>
laura8901
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How do you know whether a designer knock off price site is selling genuine goods?!

has anyone ever bought a fake designer piece online?
747-400
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Outlet sites such as MacAuthur Glen.
They often have RL factory shops that are a lot cheaper, I mean, you could still be paying £30-40 for a shirt or a polo but it's definitely a lot cheaper. The one I go to in York has Lacoste factory shop too so I'm sure various ones across the country will too
themightysals
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
TK Maxx is actually pretty amazing, for instance, the £112 Saville Row TIE i am wearing right now cost me £12, So much ralph lauren and calvin klien, they have loads but i havnt sifted my way through yet...
hellopandaluv
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Shopbob.com. They have designer clothes as well as designer handbags, watches and jewellery. Normally their prices work out to be really competitive and they offer free shipping.
isatukamara
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
TKMaxx would be my suggestion, they offer many designer items but they only have a selected amount of each piece of clothing so go there with enough cash !

Posted from TSR Mobile
martinsherman
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Buy designer and party wear women dresses online in India. Choose from the best variety of formal dresses for women with a discount price at ENAH.in.
ZRO
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Check out Bicester Village!
Makebelieve15
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
As someone said above Mc Arthur Glen shopping outlets are the best things. Ralph Lauren Polos go down to £20, genuine. They've got loads more too, definitely worth a trip to your nearest one. Avoid going on saturdays. Best time is usually mid week as things get reduced then in time for shoppers coming in the weekend.
Makebelieve15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by 747-400)
Outlet sites such as MacAuthur Glen.
They often have RL factory shops that are a lot cheaper, I mean, you could still be paying £30-40 for a shirt or a polo but it's definitely a lot cheaper. The one I go to in York has Lacoste factory shop too so I'm sure various ones across the country will too
Is the Lacoste in York cheap? How much are mens polos? The ones I've been to only take 2-30% off retail, which still leaves the polo costing £50 lol
747-400
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Makebelieve15)
Is the Lacoste in York cheap? How much are mens polos? The ones I've been to only take 2-30% off retail, which still leaves the polo costing £50 lol
Last time I was there there was on offer like 3 or 4 for £120 I think. I'm not sure how much they were individually.
Makebelieve15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by 747-400)
Last time I was there there was on offer like 3 or 4 for £120 I think. I'm not sure how much they were individually.
Hmm, cheers, that's pretty decent, though not sure if I'd want 4, guess I could sell them on eBay. Ralphys at £20-25 are beautiful however
AngusJ
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Makebelieve15)
Hmm, cheers, that's pretty decent, though not sure if I'd want 4, guess I could sell them on eBay. Ralphys at £20-25 are beautiful however
I do just about all my shopping in York Designer Outlet. Hackett polos, £40 down from £100. That place was sent to us by some higher power <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (338)
15.67%
The paper was reasonable (1172)
54.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.65%
It was TERRIBLE (180)
8.34%

Watched Threads