The Student Room Group

Guys and girls, attractiveness of rugby players' physiques

Basically title. Guys, would you want to look like them? Girls, do you find them attractive? Try to ignore faces.

This isn't meant to turn into an argument, just curious to see what people think.

Scroll to see replies

Top one's about as "big" as I would go. I mean I wouldn't reject the others, it's just not my personal taste. They all have awesome bods though :wink:
I would be happy to have the body of any of them
First two are fine, second two are getting a bit too big.
they've got nothing on me :smug:
Reply 5
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
Top one's about as "big" as I would go. I mean I wouldn't reject the others, it's just not my personal taste. They all have awesome bods though :wink:

Original post by screenager2004
First two are fine, second two are getting a bit too big.

I think in real life they're all pretty much the same size (maybe the last one's slightly bigger) but the first 3 are more ripped. Maybe it's just the pics that make the last two look bigger.
Original post by MC armani
I think in real life they're all pretty much the same size (maybe the last one's slightly bigger) but the first 3 are more ripped. Maybe it's just the pics that make the last two look bigger.

Yeah very true. In any case they're pretty much the top end of what's still attractive before it goes a bit OTT.
Personally wouldn't go for that. Prefer my men slimmer. I'm honestly not a massive fan of the six-pack (I know, I'm weird).
Reply 8
give me rugby men any day
cant resist a hot rugby player... more like morgan parra, gav henson, danny cipriai etc. than mike tindle or sebastien chabal!
Any man who looks like they could sling me over their shoulder with ease = *drool* and then preferably carry me up the stairs...

I find the 'rugby' physique so much more attractive than the 'worked out at the gym lots' physique. The latter don't strike me as manly, as such... too much time working on appearance, maybe :tongue:
Reply 11
:sexface:
The things I'd do to the guy in the last picture is illegal EVERYWHERE
Reply 13
Yeah, I love them.
Reply 14
Original post by AsLongAsYouPayMe
The things I'd do to the guy in the last picture is illegal EVERYWHERE

What, you'd tie him up and make him watch you rape his children?
Reply 15
Original post by MC armani

That's a football.
Reply 16
They are all just... :coma: Especially the last two :sexface:
Original post by mc1000
What, you'd tie him up and make him watch you rape his children?

Why would you..
what made you..

How the hell did you come to such a sick conclusion? :s-smilie:
Whilst they look better compared to 'gym bunnies' ... I still don't like too much muscle on men.

The top picture is about as big as I would go.

Quick Reply

Latest