The Student Room Group

hairy teenager?

This is pretty embarassing for me so i'm posting anonymously-

Well as you can guess i'm hairy D: I'm a 14 year old guy and I have really hairy legs and i hate them so much i don't wear shorts in the summer unless i'm not with my friends and in pe i get so embarassed when i change because all the other boys only have a bit of nice leg hair but i have ugly horrible black hairy legs D:

I also have some hair on my butt (sorry i know it sounds discusting) and on my lower back and i have a hairy neck. What i was wondering was how i could remove the hair but like by not shaving?? Please help my hairiness is ruining my life and i'm going swimming with my friends (some girls too) and I don't want to look like a gorilla please help!

And thanks in advance :biggrin: x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is normal but if you really want to remove it, go to a Beauty Salon and get it waxed....
you're 14 but can't spell for ****

and if you were female, your issue would be more of an issue

But yes like Itdib said, wax, DON'T SHAVE
Welcome to puberty. Waxing, depilatory cream, shaving, electrolysis, epilation, dying the hair, threading, plucking, trimming with scissors ... oooh the choices are endless :smile:
Oh cool you're turning into a man :colonhash: If you wax/shave your legs you're an idiot.
Reply 5
i was the same, but nothing to be assed about. give it a year and they'll all be as manly as you! no need to remove it, or u'll get ridiculed more tbh
Reply 6
Dude.

Hair = Manly.
Reply 7
Trim your hair down if it is a lot... only fully wax if you are doing sports that require such as Swimming.
Original post by Anonymous
This is pretty embarassing for me so i'm posting anonymously-

Well as you can guess i'm hairy D: I'm a 14 year old guy and I have really hairy legs and i hate them so much i don't wear shorts in the summer unless i'm not with my friends and in pe i get so embarassed when i change because all the other boys only have a bit of nice leg hair but i have ugly horrible black hairy legs D:

I also have some hair on my butt (sorry i know it sounds discusting) and on my lower back and i have a hairy neck. What i was wondering was how i could remove the hair but like by not shaving?? Please help my hairiness is ruining my life and i'm going swimming with my friends (some girls too) and I don't want to look like a gorilla please help!

And thanks in advance :biggrin: x

lol, are you mad? lads are allowed to have hair, infact we're supposed to. My legs were hairy as hell at 14 and so were a few of my mates' legs, and nothing was ever said. It's manly man, embrace it.
I always assumed hair was normal for male? :biggrin:
The only thing I would recommend really is getting rid of your back hair if you grow any. Chest and body hair isn't as unsightly as back hair, and you can always trim your body hair. For the record I would always trim to a shorter length instead of shave, as it makes the hair softer and more pleasing to the touch (so I have heard).

If you don't want to go to a salon and get your back hair waxed, then consider using something like this:

http://www.mangroomer.co.uk/Default.aspx#/back/1
Reply 11
More testosterone = more hair. Testosterone is the man hormone. You want to be manly? Live with a bit of leg hair.
Reply 12
Original post by siwelmail

What did I spell wrong? I'm sorry I speak 2 other languages and I moved to England three years ago but I still managed to get an 8a (100%) in my SATS so I didn't think I was bad at spelling.

Oh and thank you for your input.
Reply 13
Yeah I guess you guys are right...I'm just being really sissy. But I'm only really concerned with the back hair, how would I take it off apart from going to a beauty salon?
Reply 14
Original post by siwelmail

Wtf? His spelling is fine!
But yeah I wouldn't worry all the other guys are gonna be like you soon you'll see :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by Itdib
This is normal but if you really want to remove it, go to a Beauty Salon and get it waxed....

Ah crap sorry I accidentally negged your comment :biggrin:
Reply 16
Man up, take a deep breath and get down the salon, or just buy a waxing kit and get a special friend to remove it fir you
Original post by daisydaffodil
Welcome to puberty. Waxing, depilatory cream, shaving, electrolysis, epilation, dying the hair, threading, plucking, trimming with scissors ... oooh the choices are endless :smile:

Shaving is acceptable when the beard gets too raggedy. Even contemplating doing any of the others will turn you into a woman in the eyes of your male peers.
That's what it was like when I was at school anyway, dunno if things have changed since.
Reply 18
Dude, you're a guy, you're supposed to be hairy.

If you were growing man boobs, then I'd be worried.
Your post sounds extremely effeminate...

Quick Reply

Latest