Jobs in Romania (Cluj-Napoca)? Watch

Shockley
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I know this is a long-shot but I am starting at university in Cluj, and I am trying to find a job to earn a little bit of money. Trouble is my Romanian is only very basic at the moment, so ideally it would be with other english-speaking staff. I have experience in bar work, waitressing, animal care, retail, laboratory, office etc. I will consider anything, even cleaning, although I know its not very good pay over here.

I have asked a few other students and they have recommended call-centre work, but I don't know where to start, most jobs posted online need you to speak german/dutch aswell. My only other language is French.

If anyone has any tips or advice, I would be most grateful. Thanks
standreams
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know a lot of French companies outsource their customer services/support departments to Romania as French is one of the most commonly taught second languages there. So French call centre work might be a possibility (although I don't know if Cluj is a common place to find call centres- and your French would need to be decent).
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (552)
47.02%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (359)
30.58%
I don't have an opinion (263)
22.4%

Watched Threads