Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtnkuZ7rtOE

in some parts it will be 27 degrees by the end of the week

end of september beginning of october shouldn't be this warm thats why we have summer

so i guess its time to get the air con out again, well hopefully we can get get a another winter of discontent like the past 2/3yrs where snow blanketed the UK and the transport links were paralysed for weeks

but this week shouldn't be this warm, the uk weather system is influx/wrong

it should be around 15 degree at this time

ReputationRep:
    of course this will most likely mean that our winter this year will be brutal. longer summer brutal winters.

ReputationRep:
    great

ReputationRep:
    We're supposed to be getting snow next month

Oh how I love the randomness of British weather!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 01jtiong)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtnkuZ7rtOE

in some parts it will be 27 degrees by the end of the week

end of september beginning of october shouldn't be this warm thats why we have summer

so i guess its time to get the air con out again, well hopefully we can get get a another winter of discontent like the past 2/3yrs where snow blanketed the UK and the transport links were paralysed for weeks

but this week shouldn't be this warm, the uk weather system is influx/wrong

it should be around 15 degree at this time
    There is no such thing as a "normal" or "wrong" weather. Certainly, if you have a look at the weather records you are going to realise that a warm Septemeber is anything but extraordinary. Having said that, of course the clima is changing. There is just a great difference between climate change and the current weather.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 01jtiong)
    great
    Best you patch up that wall, then.

ReputationRep:
    Hope so. I'm meant to be camping next weekend.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome news. No need for the central heating to be on therefore saving money on bills!

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

Just get cold already! I hate hot weather. Go away.

ReputationRep:
    September always has a hot week, but it's usually not at the end of the month. Most of September is still summer so I don't know why people expect any less.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't call 27 degrees 'hot'. Just the last spell of pleasent weather before seven months of biting cold winds.

ReputationRep:
    Winter is coming.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.