Turn on thread page Beta

Anybody at Canterbury Christ Church doing 3rd year American Studies? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm a part time student at Canterbury Christ Church doing the final leg of my third year in American Studies.

Due to an error in registration, my working full time and my living in Whitstable without my own transport I am unable to access my timetable online and have not had a chance to get into the uni this week.

I'm just hoping that someone on here is doing the same modules as me and will be able to tell me where I need to be for my first lecture tomorrow morning. This will save me having to get in early and trying to find a timetable. I should add that I have not studied at the uni for 8 years and so really dont know my way around.

Anyway, I know I've got a lecture at 11am in the module 'Castro's Shadow' but I wonder if anyone can tell me what room? Any help is appreciated.

While your at it I wonder if you can tell me where my 1pm lecture 'Contemporary Presidency' is!

It will save me having to get in a possible hour early as I cant trust the buses and will have to assume they will be 30mins late!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.