Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Please! Oh please stop making thread which say whats your favourite, whats your worse, they are officially doing my head in!

I mean what has happened to this forum over the last three weeks I've noticed it has been a constant barage of these really stupid threads asking all sorts of stupid questions that at the end of the day nobody really cares about, such as whats a particular member favourite flavour of crisps or favourite dance! Why Why Why! Ok in all fairness I can understand that maybe some of you want to know about other members but you have truely run this type of thread dry!

So please no more! Because at the end of the day if you have to make these or post on these types of threads your 1 of 2 things.
    1. A spammer (trying to spam your way to ahigh post count "like sum members who shall remain nameless)
    2. Extremely bored so use that energy to write an essay do a bit o coursework or summink usefull

Thanks 4 listening and that

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Please! Oh please stop making thread which say whats your favourite, whats your worse, they are officially doing my head in!

I mean what has happened to this forum over the last three weeks I've noticed it has been a constant barage of these really stupid threads asking all sorts of stupid questions that at the end of the day nobody really cares about, such as whats a particular member favourite flavour of crisps or favourite dance! Why Why Why! Ok in all fairness I can understand that maybe some of you want to know about other members but you have truely run this type of thread dry!

So please no more! Because at the end of the day if you have to make these or post on these types of threads your 1 of 2 things.
    1. A spammer (trying to spam your way to ahigh post count "like sum members who shall remain nameless)
    2. Extremely bored so use that energy to write an essay do a bit o coursework or summink usefull

Cheers
    I'm intrigued, what exactly is your favourite colour? I know what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    which of those threads was your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    Well, it does give us a good insight into what people's likes are on this forum so that we can relate with them better. But yea, I do hate it when the same thread comes up again. I think that people can't be bothered to read through pages and pages of posts and find it easier to create a new one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    Well, it does give us a good insight into what people's likes are on this forum so that we can relate with them better. But yea, I do hate it when the same thread comes up again. I think that people can't be bothered to read through pages and pages of posts and find it easier to create a new one.
    Your avatar is kind of hypnotic! it's like wosh wosh zzhuuuuuum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Your avatar is kind of hypnotic! it's like wosh wosh zzhuuuuuum.
    Is that a good or bad thing? Lol

A lot of people seem to be talking about my avatar and signature these days.

ReputationRep:
    Love the signature JK.

Incidentally, what's everyone's favourite signature?

ReputationRep:

Thats cos they are ace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Thats cos they are ace.
    i agree, the signiture is well good

ReputationRep:

Good I just sat and watched your sig... it's really good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    I sympathise, but I've come to enjoy these moronic threads - they're a perfect breeding ground for idiots, and a suitable place for them to be lampooned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Thats cos they are ace.
    haha that word! ace! so catching!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)

Cheers
    stop making threads that say "please stop it!" and we might listen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    stop making threads that say "please stop it!" and we might listen
    Ha, that's definitely becoming my stupid member quote of the week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Ha, that's definitely becoming my stupid member quote of the week!
    well we cant all be perfect *******s like u can we mr. white

ReputationRep:
    well we cant all be perfect *******s like u can we mr. white
    Apparently not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Apparently not.
    why do u have such a serious attitude problem?? u remind me of my dad, i DESPISE him

ReputationRep:
    why do u have such a serious attitude problem?? u remind me of my dad, i DESPISE him
    oh god. arguement brewing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    oh god. arguement brewing.
    no argument, hes not worth the air that i breathe so why would i waste it on him??

ReputationRep:
    no argument, hes not worth the air that i breathe so why would i waste it on him??
    r u on about mr white? what he done this time?! grr

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.