Turn on thread page Beta

I wouldn't usually ask for advice on this type of thing but its a but of an awkward situation. Ill try and write it out as simply as possible so its easier to understand.. (im a girl btw)

In class last week I was talking to my friend about a party I was going to on saturday and then this boy who im sort of friendly with asked if he could come with me as he knew the person having the party, i said yeah and he ended up going. During the rest of the week at school he openly mentioned how we were going to the same party in front of everyone and kept giving me 'the look' in my lessons with him =/

Two of my male friends are mutual friends with him so they were teasing me like 'oh get with him' but one of these friends I was seeing in the summer so I found it kind of weird that he was saying all this Then whilst at the party the boy from my class came up to me and we were just talking and he was asking me if I was going to drink and I just said Ill see what happens/everyone else is doing but he seemed like he wanted me to get drunk so things could 'happen'.

For the rest of the night I was mainly dancing with my friends but APPARENTLY the two male friends of mine said he kept looking at me/looked lost like he was looking for me/kept dancing around the people I was with and I'm so confused, because all I noticed was that we shared eye contact a couple of times. At the end of the night I said bye to him, he thanked me for letting him come and that was it.

Then today one of my friends texted me saying how I was outrageously flirting with the boy - which I dont think I was? And that she thought he liked me.

I'm not sure how to act around him at school tomorrow as I have a couple of classes with him, I think I could like him but not sure what the next step could be. Any help would be amazing, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Him asking you if he could come with you was him really asking you out on a date to the party.

You then got to the party and ignored him all night.

Understandably he spends the night thinking wtf...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shortstack)
    Him asking you if he could come with you was him really asking you out on a date to the party.

You then got to the party and ignored him all night.

Understandably he spends the night thinking wtf...
    Pretty much this, and he was probably asking if you were drinking just because when you're the only person who isn't drinking, or one of the few, there's often a reason why so it leads to conversation.

Give the guy a chance, if he doesn't already think his chance is gone.

ReputationRep:
    He probably went home and cried into his pillow.

ReputationRep:
    This is such a non-issue..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.