Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Hopefully I will be heading to uni in September 2012 to do a PGCE. Initially I was just going to pick universities I thought were good and in a place I would like to live.

However I can't help thinking I should be looking into what places are best for my subject.

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heiko2007)
    Hi guys,

Hopefully I will be heading to uni in September 2012 to do a PGCE. Initially I was just going to pick universities I thought were good and in a place I would like to live.

However I can't help thinking I should be looking into what places are best for my subject.

Any ideas?
    Don't look at the universities ranking for PGCE. Look at the courses Ofsted rating. But make sure you do like the university and locations!

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok. Any ideas where I can find this? Have tried a quick google and can just find TSR threads from 06-09!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.