Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

So I start at UCL tomorrow, doing Russian studies. Exctied!!

But also, the band I play drums for have been offered a record deal with a small, but well connected label, and we have a decent studio and set of songs ready to go. We need a bassist that has a passion for playing. Nothing more. We don't expect you to quit study or bin your girlfriend or boyfriend! We just want to make the most of this opportunity.

We have decent experience, and realistic expectations! We don't claim to be the next coldplay, but perhaps the next Pinback or The National would be lovely.

Any age and sex welcome. Passion is a must. You'll be 1/4 of the band. Fully.

Cheersy!

Al

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IsSkyscraper)
    Hi guys,

So I start at UCL tomorrow, doing Russian studies. Exctied!!
    What halls you going to?

(Original post by IsSkyscraper)
    But also, the band I play drums for have been offered a record deal with a small, but well connected label, and we have a decent studio and set of songs ready to go. We need a bassist that has a passion for playing. Nothing more. We don't expect you to quit study or bin your girlfriend or boyfriend! We just want to make the most of this opportunity.

We have decent experience, and realistic expectations! We don't claim to be the next coldplay, but perhaps the next Pinback or The National would be lovely.

Any age and sex welcome. Passion is a must. You'll be 1/4 of the band. Fully.

Cheersy!

Al
    I can't play bass. You sound like the kind of guy whose gonna get tons of girls at uni. Feel my hate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Computerised)
    What halls you going to?

I can't play bass. You sound like the kind of guy whose gonna get tons of girls at uni. Feel my hate.
    Ha! I feel it. REALLY feel it.

I'm living in a flat in Crouch End with a friend and my girlfriend, so no halls. I'm 23, so decided I was probably a bit of an old *******, and might end up being the 'weird old guy at the end of the corridor who talks to himself and murders cats'.

Enjoy today!

Al

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.